JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

47 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Don't care how he's looked on the ball to be fair, you can't play in midfield and only play one side of the ball. He's been absolute non-existent defensively ether caught upfield without the engine to get back, or completely out of possession. 

Kovacic was no better off the ball. Overall it was yet another shambolc display in defence and off the ball and every bit as bad as  what got Lamps the sack.

3 minutes ago, Bison said:

We had plenty of good attacking situations to get the third but players like Werner and Pulisic are so wasteful. Two of the worst decision makers around.

Neither of our goals involved any build up played through Chelsea players. Anything that came through us, the wrong decision was made every single time the final ball was made.

Edited by thevelourfog

Remember how Conte , who knew he was being let go at the end of the season was turned upon for prioritising a trophy at the expense of fourth place despite the fact that the players were phoning it in every week leading up to the final ?

Funny old game .

6 minutes ago, Bison said:

We had plenty of good attacking situations to get the third but players like Werner and Pulisic are so wasteful. Two of the worst decision makers around.

Yes. At the game today and as open as we were our counter attacking second half was very poor and ultimately cost us the game.

Got a big choice to make next week - Is top four more important than winning the FA Cup?

Top four helps attract players to the club. Winning the Cup means nothing in terms of attracting players this summer.

I say pick the strongest possible team for the Leeds game and go all out for the win. The way we're playing we'll probably be mullered by the Scouse anyway, so no point in saving ourselves for that.

Edited by boratsbrother

No one who's leaving at the end of the season, should be anywhere near this team I don't care who they are, they aren't giving their all..

god knows why Barcelona want Christensen and Azpi, Rudiger has been outstanding until he said he was off at the end of the season

Sarr isn't good enough, that leaves Silva, Chalobah and James

ROTG   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Remember how Conte , who knew he was being let go at the end of the season was turned upon for prioritising a trophy at the expense of fourth place despite the fact that the players were phoning it in every week leading up to the final ?

Funny old game .

You seem to have forgotten the best of friends photo with marina and co. Before the events and TT being thrown under the bus once the event started.

Ro61   

I didn't think things could get any worse.We are in freefall, everything we touch is turning to poop it's painful to watch.

I hate to say it because I love the guy,but Tuchel has lost it.We know we haven't got the strength in depth,but we don't even look like a team,just a cobbled together bunch of misfits.

Bison   
7 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Neither of our goals involved any build up played through Chelsea players. Anything that came through us, the wrong decision was made every single time the final ball was made.

3 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Yes. At the game today and as open as we were our counter attacking second half was very poor and ultimately cost us the game.

'...the pass is missing, the dribbling is wrong.'

Sums up every Chelsea forward, 90% of the time. Just a real lack of actual quality. For some of those counter-attacks to not even result in an attempt on goal is truly pathetic. 

Based on the way Tuchel has handled these games recently with the strange subs he has made, the only conclusion that makes any sense right now is that he wants out of here. We all know he has been amazing at times, but since the defeat in Madrid he has not seemed himself, none of these substitutes makes any sense and I can only think that he has given up.

Hope I am wrong though.