JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

We are the kind of club that could lose to Leeds and then beat Liverpool. Our last two games are at home, where we seem to be weakest.

We can't mess Watford up surely not. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Bob , Cavani is hopeless he needs almost as many chances to score as Lukaku , Werner , Havertz and Pulisic , it'll be big wages for a bench warmer .

We need someone who knows where the goal is as they'll likely get one decent chance a game amongst the myriad half chances we create.

Mitrovic. Hidden gem waiting to be unearthed at a big Club. It's a no brainer. 

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

We can't mess Watford up surely not. 

We can.

Are Arsenal just lucky or are they seriously that much better than us? They are winning within minutes of their game. I bet this keeper will have a blinder against us on Wednesday. 

Edit: 2-0 now after 10 minutes. 

Edit: Now a VAR red card for Leeds HAHAHAHA. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I really enjoyed that first season under Lampard. There was of course a certain naivety with Lampard but we played some super stuff. The transfer ban took a bit of pressure off but that young side mixed with experience shone like  rough diamonds. I haven't checked the points tally but it probably ended up more than this seasons final total. Just think about that for a second.

I honestly didn't want the glut of players introduced for that next season. It was too many too soon. It got very unbalanced and a young rookie coach had to deal with a lot of egos and a bunch of players he knew little about but  had to use as they cost a fortune and a title push was expected. We now know most of those players weren't the messiahs they were just average Joe's. Ultimately TT has hit the buffers the same as Lampard did ( but with the addition of Lukaku..the supposed missing piece to the jigsaw). 

If I could turn back time, I would have let Lampard continue where he left off but with 2 or 3 additions , not 6 or 7. 

I know we probably wouldn't have won the CL but I think we had something a little bit special there. For me at least it was almost magical...our finest ever player in charge of our bright young swashbuckling hopes ( it was a shame Keppa had such a poor season as it cost us dearly many times). But I can say with certainty we were the envy of many of our PL rivals and admired by the rest.  We should have let them and Frank stumble and fall and learn and see where that journey took us. 

This team with TT with probably get 4th and may even win the FA Cup because Liverpool may take their eye off the ball for this one. If that happens many Chelsea fans will say " top 4 plus trophy...you can't argue with that?". 

I'm not going to argue with anything because I know exactly what I'm looking at ....players that flatter to deceive. 

I enjoyed Lampards first season so much more than this one because it was honest, joyful and we punched above our weight. I just can't wait for this one to end. 

Hear hear. 

Are Arsenal just lucky or are they seriously that much better than us? They are winning within minutes of their game. I bet this keeper will have a blinder against us on Wednesday. 

Regularly having goals assisted by the opposition (Christensen, Sarr, pen, Meslier) isn't something all teams benefit from.

• Sad 1

Funnily enough we were supposed to be buying Meslier before he moved to Leeds , maybe the goalkeeping scout likes keepers who're nervous wrecks with the ball at their feet?

chelboy   

Arsenal are playing better than us at the moment tbh. 

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I know we've played a lot of games but watching Spurs and Liverpool tear around the pitch yesterday has really made me question our training methods as we look horribly leggy.

They make me question Liverpool's, erm, training, methods. Not ours. A lot of caffeine being consumed there.

Holymoly   

One win in the last five league games at the business end of the season and that was the dodgy last gasp winner against West Ham after Jorginho had cocked up his penalty and WHU were down to 10 men. This has been a recurring theme for years now, if we don't have anything realistic to play for we totally fold at the end of the season. Players come and players go, as well as managers, but its always the same. What is the common denominator? The tea lady??

I'm at my wits end with this club. Feast or famine. I'd love to get all the players in a room and explain to them what a huge disapointment they are to we the supporters. Oh wait, I can't as their already all on their holidays.