Recommended Posts

Just now, asvaberg said:

I'm afraid we won't be seeing Kovacic playing for us more this season. Poor chap

I said we shouldn't have started with players we can't afford to get hurt, thing is we should have finished this in the first half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
Just now, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

I said we shouldn't have started with players we can't afford to get hurt, thing is we should have finished this in the first half

This is the most important game of our season given the timing and the injury was halfway through the first half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDCW   
11 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Their supporters are animals

Yup. They are second only to the Dippers and marginally worse than the East End knobheads in the scummy supporter stakes. Endemically repulsive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   
Just now, RDC Williams said:

Yup. They are second only to the Dippers and marginally worse than the East End knobheads in the scummy supporter stakes. Endemically repulsive.

Are there any clubs/supporters we actually can like? Yeovil Town, maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Their supporters are animals

Please don’t insult animals.

They are infinitely preferable to a lot of humans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

We’re playing as if the match is won already. 

Not easy playing against thugs trying to break out players legs and noises from 40,000 farm yard animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

This is the most important game of our season given the timing and the injury was halfway through the first half. 

Their manager has told them to get stuck in knowing full well our players won't want to get injured with the cup final on saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now