I already shouted expletives at the telly and then he did really well to get out his own mess. If I were TT I'd keep playing him. a good goal run till the end of the season and who knows. maybe there is a 100m striker in him after all. 

• Like 1

This has been almost exactly what we needed, a win, a comfortable win and a goal for Lukaku… the downside being the injury to Kovacic. He’s very likely out the final and I’d personally start RLC in his place. Lukaku has to start as well.

Chrisb   

Get in there! We needed that result!

ROTG   

Hopefully Conte will beat the arse. 

RDCW   
33 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

Narch are a horrible lot. Amazed QPR haven’t got a bashing in here - another horrible lot. Southend are fairly human

Yes, QPR are very unpleasant bunch.

14 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This has been almost exactly what we needed, a win, a comfortable win and a goal for Lukaku… the downside being the injury to Kovacic. He’s very likely out the final and I’d personally start RLC in his place. Lukaku has to start as well.

Not Kante?

7 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Not Kante?

The team looked well balanced tonight, so go with the same team on Saturday. Kante hasnt been playing well and I thought RLC did find tonight when he came on. Can't remember Loftus losing the ball once tonight and the midfield looked just as good with him on as it did with Kova.

Sure to get top four now, so the players can go into the game on Saturday in a more relaxed state of mind and not have to worry about saving something for the next league game. 

I know it was against a very poor Leeds team, but I'd still give everyone a 7+ out of 10 tonight.

Edited by boratsbrother