2 hours ago, blueandproud said:

Burnley won't be a great loss either, dump of a ground and the place is just a s***hole, 

Never been to Burnley but I have never heard anything good said about the place. Worst hole I've been to is Luton. 

9 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Never been to Burnley but I have never heard anything good said about the place. Worst hole I've been to is Luton. 

I used to live in Luton.

Hole is being kind.

2 hours ago, hallgalley said:

Referee Anthony taylor

var Stuart attwell

….

What could possibly go wrong. 

On 2 May 2022 at 10:53 PM, bert19 said:

They’ve got an extra day as well ffs. Why can’t both sides be scheduled on the same night? Lets all pretend we don’t know the answer eh?

Only our selves to blame, if we had a coach with a brain, we would be over the line by now..not playing our strongest team against Brentford and Arsenal, not taking our chances against Man Utd and giving away stupid goals Everton etc..

Remember Liverpool STILL THINK they will win all 4, so they can't afford to rest too many players, if our coach has any sense he should leave out as many of our players who should play the cup final..if we get beat then we still have 2 games to finish in the top 4

To be honest I don't mind getting beat if it plays any part in sending down Everton, can't stand their players or supporters, Bogey team for us

Ham   
1 hour ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Only our selves to blame, if we had a coach with a brain, we would be over the line by now..not playing our strongest team against Brentford and Arsenal, not taking our chances against Man Utd and giving away stupid goals Everton etc..

Damn you Tuchel. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Damn you Tuchel. 

His finishing and defending have gone down the pan recently.

19 hours ago, hallgalley said:

Referee Anthony taylor

I know he's not down to ref the final, but could we perhaps injure him just in case?

9 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

His finishing and defending have gone down the pan recently.

I'm sure he's been tempted to start himself at the back or up front in recent weeks