If we lose on Saturday and Arsenal and Spurs win (unlikely but possible) then the Leeds game could arguably be more important than the Cup Final. 

3 hours ago, boratsbrother said:

If we lose on Saturday and Arsenal and Spurs win (unlikely but possible) then the Leeds game could arguably be more important than the Cup Final. 

Don't want to entertain this possibility. We should we qualified by now and resting everyone for the league games. Would have given us a huge edge over Liverpool. So annoying. 

Hopefully draw a line under previous games and treat this like a final.. But his will be a high intensity game if we can match them and show some determination we can do this…

Holymoly   

Leeds now in the bottom three. Queue Charity FC to grant its beneficence and we end up in fourth place hoping Frank does us a favour against Spuds to help avoid total humiliation and missing out on CL football totally. I can honestly see us only getting three more points this season. Oh, and a drubbing on Saturday.

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Leeds now in the bottom three. Queue Charity FC to grant its beneficence and we end up in fourth place hoping Frank does us a favour against Spuds to help avoid total humiliation and missing out on CL football totally. I can honestly see us only getting three more points this season. Oh, and a drubbing on Saturday.

..?

Everton haven't got to play Tottenham

Diddymen   
1 hour ago, hallgalley said:

Hopefully draw a line under previous games and treat this like a final.. But his will be a high intensity game if we can match them and show some determination we can do this…

Not going to happen unfortunately- a loss incoming 

Sciatika   

They won't have Luke Ayling. That must help.

1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

Who , us or them?

• Haha 1

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

They looked ok without him and with 10 men. They galvanised if anything. My only hope is that our bench will make the difference thanks to their injuries and suspension.

Praying that either Jorginho or Kante are back to partner Kova.  

I'd give Lukaku another start. He's shown what he can do with the right service.