JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup Final match against Liverpool at Wembley Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:45 hours on Saturday, 14th May 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on the BBC)

asvaberg   

Win, win, win - by all means!! PLEASE!

Mendy

Azpi - Silva - Rüdiger

James                      Alonso

Kante - Jorgingo - Kovacic

Havertz - Werner

Looks unlikely I'll be able to get tickets for this (perhaps that's for the best with the way we are looking at the moment!).

I will not be able to buy until 4pm and the website already says this at this early time, only Category Two (lower tier) and Category Four (upper tier) available:

image.png.5d1a73517efab9a979f14614e0ef215b.png

VA96   
46 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Looks unlikely I'll be able to get tickets for this (perhaps that's for the best with the way we are looking at the moment!).

I will not be able to buy until 4pm and the website already says this at this early time, only Category Two (lower tier) and Category Four (upper tier) available:

image.png.5d1a73517efab9a979f14614e0ef215b.png

I didn't understand this - there is not Level 2 Cat 2, its Level 1 and Level 5 isn't it? Level 2 is all Club Wembley/Premium Seating (blocks starting with 2)

I've grabbed Cat 2 tickets and am hoping I'm lower tier

12 minutes ago, VA96 said:

I didn't understand this - there is not Level 2 Cat 2, its Level 1 and Level 5 isn't it? Level 2 is all Club Wembley/Premium Seating (blocks starting with 2)

I've grabbed Cat 2 tickets and am hoping I'm lower tier

It's very confusing, in all their information about the Cup Final tickets they haven't explained properly where each section is as they have with previous finals. 

I think the Level 2 are the equivalent of where the Club Wembley people sit, the entire middle tier is Club Wembley, but some might be in the lower tier adjacent to the centre circle. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Ruudboy   

Just got mine. CAT2, whatever that means, but could it be behind the goal for once? Just for once?

VA96   

This is my confusion with the screenshot saying sold out that @CarefreeMuratcan posted this morning - I'm not sure if the Level 5 Cat 2 or Level 1 Cat 2s were the ones which were sold out

image.thumb.png.6f9cfc10aa4235ca8ba5161619928ab2.png

6 hours ago, VA96 said:

This is my confusion with the screenshot saying sold out that @CarefreeMuratcan posted this morning - I'm not sure if the Level 5 Cat 2 or Level 1 Cat 2s were the ones which were sold out

image.thumb.png.6f9cfc10aa4235ca8ba5161619928ab2.png

What a mess of categorisation. Why the hell are there multiple categories that can be both upper and lower. Such a mess. 

I managed to get tickets. Courtesy of my Dad's friend who is a long time Season Ticket holder since the Division 2 days, and who influenced my Dad to support Chelsea in the early 90s. Over the moon. Category 2 hope they are in the lower. 

Ruudboy   

Totally agree, @CarefreeMuratcan: there is nothing worse than watching the FA Cup Final surrounded by genteel families, TV supporters and The Silent Majority, who complain if you stand, shout or - horrors! - sing.