JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

20 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

Totally agree, @CarefreeMuratcan: there is nothing worse than watching the FA Cup Final surrounded by genteel families, TV supporters and The Silent Majority, who complain if you stand, shout or - horrors! - sing.

Singing? At a football match? THE CHEEK OF IT. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

My category 2s have arrived. Upper tier unfortunately! Although someone who sat here for the League Cup Final said it was a great atmosphere:

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/158593/Wembley+Stadium/section-525/row-21/seat-336/

I've mentioned this before but I went to see England years ago and we were sat in the Olympic gallery which was about the same height as your tickets and you got a great view of proceedings and I got a greater understanding of just how much work players I'd never rated were putting in.

51 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've mentioned this before but I went to see England years ago and we were sat in the Olympic gallery which was about the same height as your tickets and you got a great view of proceedings and I got a greater understanding of just how much work players I'd never rated were putting in.

Indeed. It's the same at the Bridge. You only truly see a game from the upper side on vantabe points. Anything else (even TV) is a lie. 

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Indeed. It's the same at the Bridge. You only truly see a game from the upper side on vantabe points. Anything else (even TV) is a lie. 

It's always mystified me why managers choose to watch the match from ground level. Just daft. 

It's obviously an immense privilege to go to a FA Cup final, to have your team there and to get a ticket ... but f**k me, I'm completely dreading this. Even when we've been brilliant, against them, we've not managed to win. And we are so far away from being brilliant right now. I am living in hope and absolutely no expectation.

There's a good chance Klopp may rest most of his players on Tuesday now after City's 5-0 win today, and concentrate on winning the FA CUP and CL

We play the day after Liverpool, so if Klopp does field a weak team, should we?

REMEMBER we only need 4th, we can lose against Leeds as long as we beat Leicester and/or Watford