JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

if only jelly legs pulisic had taken one of those four chances

What a turn up for the books , losing on penalties yet again .

And to lose to a penalty kick from that absolute melt too . 

This season can't finish quick enough for me.

Edit: and if that wasn't enough , to listen to utter drivel from the BBC about how great Klopp is in winning a trophy he doesn't give a monkeys about winning and usually can't get knocked out quickly enough is the icing on a particularly ****** cake .

Edited by Mark Kelly

SS_89   

Can boelhy please oh please sign us some players who know how to finish and take a pen.

Floyd25   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

This season can't finish quick enough for me.

Yea I won’t be watching the last two games, **** this season to hell, **** football, had enough of this stupid sport to last me a lifetime. 

SS_89   
Just now, Floyd25 said:

Yea I won’t be watching the last two games, **** this season to hell, **** football, had enough of this stupid sport to last me a lifetime. 

Wish it ended today I'm so done with this team. 

**** this season. 

One of the worst I've ever endured. Losing two cup finals against that lot on penalties because we are too ****ing useless in front of goal. Robbed of the three previous FA Cup Finals before that. It's quickly gone from our favorite Cup to out most cursed competition. 

We need one point to secure top 4 (at home to Leicester and Watford). If we fail doing that just sack the lot of em.

Personally I think we will have quite a few seasons now without even being close to compete in any of the competitions we play in. Just bite the bullet, accept we are ****ed short term and build something great for the future. 

I'm out. Someone wake me up in August. 

• Like 1