JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Anyone posting any BS about us being far off the mark or in need of a rebuild need to give their head a wobble. That was a really good performance. PGMOL did their bit for the quad.

We have matched these murdering ***** in every game this season and been done by the officials every single time.

Without corruption, two domestic cups to Chelsea is a great season. Remember what happened in the other final. 

For the avoidance of doubt I HATE MOST THINGS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW! 

Last four seasons our points tally was 67, 66, 70 and 72. This season anything between 70-76. 

We’ve been consistently 15-20 points off the pace to challenge. You can’t hide behind any snide remark, those are the facts. Just suck it up pal. 

Edited by Sleeping Dave
  • Like 1

Oh and we’re the first club to have ever lost three FA Cup finals in a row (consecutive years). Newcastle lost three finals over four years, but never three in a row. Over the last six seasons we’ve been in the final five times, losing four and only winning once. 

Appalling. Time to drag Drogba out of retirement! 

Ro61   
31 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

He wasn't actually available for selection. It turns out Tuchel can see and knows things Chelsea supporters don't about the players rather than the other way round.

I would sincerely hope Tuchel knows more about players than supporters.

Werner was on the team sheet,and looked like he was warming up to come on.Was this some sort of psychological bluffing by Tuchel? or did Werner have a panic attack?.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Any more talk of this rebuild bullshit or we've only one or two players that would get into their side seriously needs to stop, it's embarrassing.

3 defenders leaving, so 3 new ones needed.

Need at least one addition to the midfield.

The longer we keep Werner and Lukaku the longer it will take to challenge the top two again, so another two forwards.

Big question marks about CHO. Ziyech. Pulisic.

By any reckoning, that's a rebuild job.

Edited by boratsbrother
  • Like 1

Ham   
19 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Last four seasons our points tally was 67, 66, 70 and 72. This season anything between 70-76. 

We’ve been consistently 15-20 points off the pace to challenge. You can’t hide behind any snide remark, those are the facts. Just suck it up pal. 

Take TAA and Robertson out of that Liverpool team and the wheels come off. Give them our injury and Covid crisis and they are nowhere near challenging. They literally have one plan. Long ball from the full backs in the general direction of the attackers. Don't even get me on the ventolin inhaler nonsense that isn't being investigated. 

I can understand other fans writing off our efforts this season but we've had the most unprecedented season ever. A whisker away from FA Cup and League Cup. On another day the dippers get nothing and we've got both. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Anyone posting any BS about us being far off the mark or in need of a rebuild need to give their head a wobble. That was a really good performance. PGMOL did their bit for the quad.

We have matched these murdering ***** in every game this season and been done by the officials every single time.

Without corruption, two domestic cups to Chelsea is a great season. Remember what happened in the other final. 

For the avoidance of doubt I HATE MOST THINGS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW! 

We matched (and at spells exceeded) Liverpool in all 5 games this season and it's easy to forget last season they just about snuck into the CL thanks to their keeper scoring.

Maybe it will be our turn to have a monster season next season. 

Ro61   

My biggest concerns were getting new owners and finishing in the top four.Cups,  (which we have many)were a bonus.The only downer I feel is losing Rudiger, and yes I'll say it...Christensen,because imo he has great talent and is young enough.I honestly think Rudiger and Christensen would have been the best partnership in premier league.

Edited by Ro61

Ham   

Anyway I've had enough of the corruption and fixed results. I'm off to watch the judging on the Eurovision song contest. 

Fingers crossed for the UK. Don't imagine the Ukraine will win..... 🙄

• Haha 2

Ro61   
7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Anyway I've had enough of the corruption and fixed results. I'm off to watch the judging on the Eurovision song contest. 

Fingers crossed for the UK. Don't imagine the Ukraine will win..... 🙄

Ha! I've been roped into watching it with my wife.If I was depressed after today's result...god help us all!.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

100% Martin.  A rizla paper between us 4 times with questionable decisions against us each time (RJ pen and red card at Anfield and Lukaku "offside" in the league cup plus the 2 penalties today).

The first was a definite push in the back of Ziyech  when clear favourite for the cross from the left and the second when their defender actually held onto the hand of our player (didn't see who) who was again clear on goal. The commentator said they were holding hands. Why would the player clear on goal hold the hand of the defender FFS? 

The fact the VAR didn't look at either leaves this and the league cup with big f**king asterisks against them for me. 

I have no problem with losing to the better team but this BS this season has done me in. 

20220425_082901.jpg

It was Ziyech, who was running away from TAA (or Trent as he's known to the unbiased pundits). TAA grabbed his arm, which the commentator saw as the two players holding hands, which of course happens all the time in football.