JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Floyd25   
1 hour ago, boratsbrother said:

I've posted about the scoucers fanbase before, but after seeing one of this forums members being jumped on for comments they made about Pulisic, it just highlighted the enourmous differences between what's tolerated on Chelsea forums and what you can routinely get away with on a Liverpool forum.

To start with,  barely a post is made without strings of expletetives  included in the post. 

I have seen posts calling for the actual "wiping out" of rich people. Following on from them booing the anthem and Prince William, there's even been a comment allowed about the French having the right ideas about executing Royalty. Another saying  all Chelsea fans deserve to be burned alive. Everyone one of us is a Nazi. They are all proud of booing our anthem but brand English fans as "yobs" for booing anthems of other countries. 

Every club has its share of bellends and nasty characters, but that lot take it to a whole new level of genuine, extreme hatred.

🐷🐷

There is something in the water in that place, they’re living on another planet, strange people. I couldn’t believe they actually booed abide by me, even collymore was perplexed and he’s very much like them. 

Edited by Floyd25

Ro61   
13 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Me too. You would think they would at least try it out once. 

Exactly.There has to be a degree of lateral thinking(or common sense)in every team before you splash the cash on duds.

Exhaust the possibilities with the players you have before you piss money against the wall with players that have a 'reputation' and no substance.

I am confident the new owners will not put up with this recruitment farce that has plagued  us for years.(no criticism  on Roman).

Ro61   
15 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

You either get Jorginho as a player or you don't. 

Well I'm in the don't camp.He is not a premier league player.Imagine if he played for Liverpool or City!.They would never have signed him in the the first place.Another player that needs gone,and we could get a few bob for him.

Floyd25   

Christensen didn’t play because he was ill again apparently, according to reports, he’s also reportedly been ill quite a few times this season before games…..seems to suffer with bouts of can’tbebothereditus bless him..ah well goodbye. 

Shame actually because he’s tarnished his legacy. 

Edited by Floyd25

26 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Imo, he doesn't leave a 'legacy' behind., tarnished, or otherwise. Get him on the plane! 

Ro61   
34 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

I doubt he will be worried about his legacy.  at the age of 25.Another player that got away imo to the detriment  of the team .

Honestly , whatever ails Christensen he will not be missed one iota.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ro61 said:

I doubt he will be worried about his legacy.  at the age of 25.Another player that got away imo to the detriment  of the team .

Until you try naming all those CBs in the Abramovic era (with over say 100 appearances) that he is better than…

Just now, McCreadie said:

Until you try naming all those CBs in the Abramovic era (with over say 100 appearances) that he is better than…

And no, you can’t have Alex…

…because free kick.

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

1 minute ago, McCreadie said:

And no, you can’t have Alex…

…because free kick.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Alex was a brilliant player for us.