JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

1 hour ago, Ruudboy said:

Dear oh dear …. 

Well I think that was a game of two halves. Initially the dippers were quite aggressive and full of themselves. They could see their opponent had a serious leg injury and maybe thought they could dominate the midfield. However the Chelsea man had a few secret weapons, a flag used as an accurate javelin that completely pieced the Dippers defence and provoked a lot of scouse shouting (need a translator for that), and then a plastic crutch held up as a club. This seemed to immediately nullify the Liverpool attack as the thought of a one legged man waving a bit of plastic, stopped them dead in their tracks. They could have responded with humour, pointed at the medical boot and sang "you'll never walk with that", but of course as we know, no one who comes from Merseyside is funny (Stan Boardman is as funny as it gets). Now what would have been funny is if one of the scouse twats had jumped off the train to confront the one legged Chelsea fan and the train doors had closed behind him. The injury time comment from the Chelsea man (although it was route one and not pretty ) probably swayed the result for me. No need for pens this time.  

• Haha 2

Am I the only one thinking that Christensen, Havertz and Werner all came down with injuries and illness a few hours before the game on Saturday because they weren’t picked to start? 

Ruudboy   
6 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Am I the only one thinking that Christensen, Havertz and Werner all came down with injuries and illness a few hours before the game on Saturday because they weren’t picked to start? 

Probably

46 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Christensen was going to start, I'd happily wager Havertz would have, too.

Diddymen   
42 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Klopp has now defended the booing.😟 

Ridiculous 

4 hours ago, boratsbrother said:

Klopp has now defended the booing.😟 

There's something very wrong with that lot.

37 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

There's something very wrong with that lot.

Said the fans wouldn't boo if there wasn't a good reason for it.

Ro61   
16 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Partially, but equally I think it comes down to having midfielders with only one string to their bow.

That is the crux of why we are struggling at the moment.Midfield is the keystone to nearly all successful teams.A weak midfield affects every position on the pitch.

We have Kante in decline,we have Jorginho that is not so much a midfield general but a midfield geriatric,and we have RLC that is as adaptable as a shopping trolley.

That's why I would have Mount dropping a bit deeper.He has all the skills a midfielder should have. 

Oh well better times ahead.

Floyd25   
3 hours ago, boratsbrother said:

Said the fans wouldn't boo if there wasn't a good reason for it.

The reason is because they have a victim mentality and think the whole country is against them, it’s that simple.