JaneB

Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

My money is on Azpi, Marcos, Rudi, Christensen, Jorginho and Werner all jumping ship over the summer.

Dont see Azpi as a jumping ship. If he leave, he leaves with my thanks to finish his career in his country

I honestly think if we sold Pulisic , Werner , Lukaku , Ziyech and put the names of all the  other forwards in the EPL in a bag and picked four random names out , we wouldn't notice a detrimental change in our goal scoring . They're that bad . Timo Pukki walks into this side , Ashley Barnes would match Lukaku and actually try harder and be more mobile ect ect.

Liverpool and City are far away the most consistent and ruthless sides out there.

If that was them playing Leicester tonight they’d have found a way to win. We just managed to find a way to draw.  

Unless this rebuild improves our attacking options we’re going to be fighting for a top four finish again next season. 

chara   
1 minute ago, Box of Tricks said:

The only reason Lukaku's not on that list is because he can't jump.

Smile!....let Azpi and Marcos go home with thanks...deserve that from Chelsea ..great servants....the rest plus deadwood ...bye

Let Rudi shut the door..he'll get the job done as he usually does...with thanks .

paulw66   

Leicester had an Xpected goals of 0.08

Typical

And all the commentators saying how good Leicester were.

Just now, paulw66 said:

Leicester had an Xpected goals of 0.08

Typical

And all the commentators saying how good Leicester were.

More importantly, how awful has Mendy been for six months? I'd be looking if it was me.

paulw66   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

More importantly, how awful has Mendy been for six months? I'd be looking if it was me.

Terrible. He saves nothing 

Chrisb   
4 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Bring back small strikers 

Still love John Spencer’s goal in Europe (age has made me forget the opponent!) where he ran half the pitch before scoring. We must have had one of the smallest teams in the league back then!