Floyd25   

City win the league and we finally manage to win a game of football, despite our best efforts to mess up again….could be a lot worse. 

Floyd25   

Good luck to those leaving, especially Azpi if that’s his last game, what a legend. 

chelboy   
6 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Mate the most important thing is Boehly and co should do is give TT a long contract.

As much as I want TT to stay for as long as possible I would wait until halfway through next season to see how things go before we offer a new contract. Next season could start of very bumpy. 

chara   

Well..that was as disgraceful a presentation for the fans as any I have witnessed.

Seen far worse games but for sheer insult that was as far up the ladder as I ever remember.

What was the point?....game time for fringe players?.....sop to the dressing room     and shop window?

A nothing game I know but all fans pay something to watch the games.

Chilwell on a good thing of course.

I wanted a strong finish after a season unlike any other and really didn't want to see a side of youngsters but at least that would have been interesting.

Was TT trying to show the new owners how shallow the talent pool is?

Barkley scores...sumes up the game and the season.

The irony of course is third was really the best Chelsea could have achieved all things considered even  before the meltdown at the Club.

Will be an "interesting" Summer.....long term prediction?..Kante at the WC finished after that to all intents..usual France appearance injuries.

6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Gerrard slips again to cost his team the title. Brilliant. 

Once a slippy G always a slippy G

ROTG   
7 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Mate the most important thing is Boehly and co should do is give TT a long contract.

Disagree 

From the wireless commentary, it sounded like TT was unable to motivate the players again.  

He should start a coach next season, however should he not be in the top 3 after 10 games his credentials should be questioned.