Sign in to follow this  
Richard Redmond

Premier League.com CFCNet Fantasy League 2022/23

Yes, the new season is upon us already, so feel free to activate your "Add" player button opposite Haaland now!

As always, here is the site :  https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ 

League code for new players to join : cm2sm2

May the best noodle brain win!! Best of luck....you'll probably need it :)

Is anyone having trouble logging in on the site? I've been trying for days 

14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Is anyone having trouble logging in on the site? I've been trying for days 

If I try to log in with my email and password I get told one of them is wrong and to either try again or do a password reset. Given I know both are correct, I've not tried the reset (Hackers after passwords?) If I click "log in with Facebook" I have no problem.

Wanted to change my line-up as I have Sterling, James, Alonso* and Cucurella in my team and one will have to go.

(* Originally had Chilwell, but he's clearly not ready to start yet)

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

If I try to log in with my email and password I get told one of them is wrong and to either try again or do a password reset. Given I know both are correct, I've not tried the reset (Hackers after passwords?) If I click "log in with Facebook" I have no problem.

Wanted to change my line-up as I have Sterling, James, Alonso* and Cucurella in my team and one will have to go.

(* Originally had Chilwell, but he's clearly not ready to start yet)

Everyone where I work is having the same issue , it has to be a site problem surely ?

Thanks Bob for coming back 

43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Everyone where I work is having the same issue , it has to be a site problem surely ?

Thanks Bob for coming back 

Are you all getting the same "invalid log in details" type message?

If so, it's either a site problem (corrupted coding somewhere during an update?) or it's hackers attempting to get personal details and phishing for passwords they can try to reuse with the other log-in details on other sites (eg ebay, Amazon, Paypal, etc)

EDIT:

Just to say that once I logged in with Facebook (other options are available) with "keep me logged in" activated, I've not had a problem logging in, doing last minute tweaks, etc.  Hope you manage to get in and good luck for the season.

Edited by Bob Singleton

8 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Are you all getting the same "invalid log in details" type message?

If so, it's either a site problem (corrupted coding somewhere during an update?) or it's hackers attempting to get personal details and phishing for passwords they can try to reuse with the other log-in details on other sites (eg ebay, Amazon, Paypal, etc)

EDIT:

Just to say that once I logged in with Facebook (other options are available) with "keep me logged in" activated, I've not had a problem logging in, doing last minute tweaks, etc.  Hope you manage to get in and good luck for the season.

I can't get in either way sadly , had the same invalid log in details message , tried resetting the password from the link , but no joy on that or facebook either . 

Got in now Bob had to change my password again and follow the rules they set although  didn't tell you what they were when you reset the password ! 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Got in now Bob had to change my password again and follow the rules they set although  didn't tell you what they were when you reset the password ! 

I was just about to say that I've sent them a message via the 'contact us' page to highlight the problems.
So what are the "new rules" when you reset the password?

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

I was just about to say that I've sent them a message via the 'contact us' page to highlight the problems.
So what are the "new rules" when you reset the password?

You have to have one special character *!£ etc 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

You have to have one special character *!£ etc 

That's odd... I use a password generator that stores (in encrypted format) all my passwords on my laptop. It doesn't, however, use 'special characters' as some sites don't allow them, but I often add one manually before 'saving' and see what happens. When I tried that a while back it wouldn't accept it, but once removed it did.

Anyway, glad you got back in.