chelboy   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

100%

One touch and then bang right into Chilwell turning in on goal. Jorginho or Kante would have needed another touch or overthought the situation. Our players have the ability to do it but they just don’t do it enough. It’s so frustrating.

Once again our defenders are passing forward much better than our midfielders. Koulibaly and Silva have been very good at both defending and build up play. 

chara   

OK..I'm confused..off side?....If I'm wrong please tell me why... Sterling in off side position but doesn't move or touch the ball..Pickford saves...goes to Sterling who scores....or did I see it wrong?...or as someone said..at Citeh or Liverpool that"s a goal?

I'm happy to be proved wrong..anyone?

GURJ SS   

Half time analysis is simple: Silva and Koulibaly have ensured that Jorginho took a penalty to give us the lead. Koulibaly has showed the rest how to play a pass in the final third. The defence has turned up to run the game, the attack has turned up like they're taking part in a senior's walking football at my local community centre (apart from Sterling who has looked like he actually wants to try and make something happen).

RDCW   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Poor disjointed first half but first game of season. We are going to be rusty. Sterling looks our best player so a good buy me thinks. 

Yes. He is a definite upgrade on anyone we had. Now we need someone up there with him. Havertz isn't explosive or aggressive enough.