5 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Cheating b*****ds, got what they deserve, hope TT gets Broja on if Havertz doesn’t buck up his ideas

Havertz has been anonymous. Needs to be replaced pronto. 

Sterling was our best player by miles. 

A big problem is both Jorginho and Kante were holding the ball far, far too long and missing runs from Sterling. Same old. 

Corners have been well, well below par and James' delivery has been shite. Really we should have at scored at least one of them given the number we had. 

Also, we really need to take more shots at Pickford. He's already fumbled it a couple of times and looks like he's got a couple more mistakes in him.

bONes   

No height in this team compared to tall Everton team, but god were strong physicaly with low centre of gravity

GURJ SS   
6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

One touch and then bang right into Chilwell turning in on goal. Jorginho or Kante would have needed another touch or overthought the situation. Our players have the ability to do it but they just don’t do it enough. It’s so frustrating.

Once again our defenders are passing forward much better than our midfielders. Koulibaly and Silva have been very good at both defending and build up play. 

I think it sits with the manager, it's as if when he first came in he had more faith in the system and wanted us to get forward. Then something happened where it's almost as if he wants us to play really conservative so we don't let the other team attack, it's like we are fearful to play a fast paced game where the other team may run at our defence on the counter a few times when we give the ball away.

RDCW   
2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Havertz has been anonymous. Needs to be replaced pronto. 

I'm afraid you're right. He just doesn't have enough spontaneous energy to take him past defenders or make sharp runs into the box. No-one is scared of him. I am disappointed he hasn't improved in his time here.

bONes   

Sterling is on fire. Should have had a pen and yellow for Iwobi, neither given

to be fair KK should have also been booked so I guess its fair

again crazy epl rules

Ro61   

Havertz same old same old - Reece James.. a real head scratcher! he looks like he's forgotten how to play football,and Mount wasted again too far forward.

Still,it's the first game of the season so you have to make allowances,however I watched the spurs game and they looked very good.