Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Must be your vivid imagination that plays tricks on you again.

Even after quoting me you still seem to think I said something I did not say. It sure is a struggle to debate with you, you make things up in your head and once you have done so it doesn't matter what anyone else is saying - you have already made up your mind what they say and think. 

You certainly said what I responded to.  Perhaps you should have denied what I quoted rather than changing it to something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

3 of the 4 never touched the Academy

go look again, they all player for U18 etc, which is part of the academy.. Good try with another strawman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think the step up from being a 6'3" striker as a youth amongst youths to playing against big proper CBs is one of the hardest things to do.  So even though it is Albania, the fact that he is picked is a good sign.  Like CBs and keepers it may take him a long time to come through.

If he starts putting a few in the onion bag for the first team over the next couple of years, he might be valued at £150m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

go look again, they all player for U18 etc, which is part of the academy.. Good try with another strawman

Put it this way then, 3 stayed on the senior side of the wall for training or went on loan.  They didn't train on the Academy side as a practice, even if they played the odd game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Put it this way then, 3 stayed on the senior side of the wall for training or went on loan.  They didn't train on the Academy side as a practice, even if they played the odd game.

Another good try at a strawman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

?????  I think you are a straw man building his straw castle - what on earth do you mean?

You occasionally reply without any actual data to support your reply

It does take away the fact that JM MKII cost the club a few shillings with his assessment of KDB, Lukaku etc. Almost did the same thing at Manure "out with the young in with old"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

You occasionally reply without any actual data to support your reply

It does take away the fact that JM MKII cost the club a few shillings with his assessment of KDB, Lukaku etc. Almost did the same thing at Manure "out with the young in with old"

You occasionally reply without even any thought to justify a reply.  What has JM got anything to do with your failure to explain a single point today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You occasionally reply without even any thought to justify a reply.

Majority of my reply are based on actual data

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

  What has JM got anything to do with your failure to explain a single point today.

I've have explained enough, if you cannot comprehend that's not my problem or maybe its the case of you wanting to have the last word comrade

the dynamic duo are online go have some fun with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now