Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

paulw66   

Lewis Hall and Harvey Vale are the first two academy graduates to play for the first team who were born after Roman bought Chelsea. How time flies

Edited by paulw66

Ham   

Insane comeback win for the youth v the mini-dippers.

3-0 down on 70 minutes.  Winner in injury time 💙

Screenshot_20220129-193229_Chrome.jpg

Sciatika   

3-0 down away to Liverpool after 60 minutes recovered to win 4-3. Webster (70), Soonsup-Bell (77,90), Mothersille (87) 

I’ve an old colleague and friend who’s lad is in the West Brom academy and has also played for England’s U15’s or 14’s. 

They are playing at Cobham against our 15’s on Sunday and he’s invited me in. Never thought I’d get to go in. Be a great opportunity to watch our lads close up and take a look at our facilities.

Ham   

Well done the U18s for beating Fulham at Craven Cottage in the final of the PL Cup.  

Some good performances.  Castledine scored a belter. 

Ham   

The academy survived relegation from PL2 by the skin of their teeth, coming back from 1 nil down to win 2-1 in the last few minutes. 

As with the men yesterday and the women today, the ref found 7 minutes added time at the end from nowhere to make it interesting. 

I'm all for the idea of playing 60 minutes per game with the clock stopping to avoid this arbitrary bullshit every game. 

Anyway, a good day for Chelsea. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ham said:

The academy survived relegation from PL2 by the skin of their teeth, coming back from 1 nil down to win 2-1 in the last few minutes. 

As with the men yesterday and the women today, the ref found 7 minutes added time at the end from nowhere to make it interesting. 

I'm all for the idea of playing 60 minutes per game with the clock stopping to avoid this arbitrary bullshit every game. 

Anyway, a good day for Chelsea. 

It would certainly stop the time wasting, Pickford was at it again today and allowed to get away with it

Diddymen   

In the past few Huddersfield matches I’ve noticed how Colwill hasn’t been starting - and same again for this evening 

paulw66   
On 13/05/2022 at 7:41 PM, Diddymen said:

In the past few Huddersfield matches I’ve noticed how Colwill hasn’t been starting - and same again for this evening 

Been ill, according to this

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/colwill-turton-huddersfield-town-absence-23958290

Played in their win yesterday. Got excellent reviews over the season. If they go up, can see him staying there for another season, unless we struggle to suitable replacements in for AC, Rudiger and possibly Azpi