Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Zoffie   

Patrick will turn 21 next summer (August 29th), depending on the deadline the same applies to him. At any rate, it's 22 and over, 21s don't need registering.

Will finish off my comments on the two when I've finished lugging kitchen appliances around!

Patrick still has a year more than Bertrand I think, but seeing as it is 22, they both have an extra year to what I previously thought, I think the same still applies.

What I also forgot to consider was I read that PvA was brought back to Chelsea to secure his homegrown status as a Chelsea player in UCL terms, so maybe he'd need to be at the club next season for that, whereas Bertrand wouldn't.

Juni   

Oh my bad, had it in my head that PvA was an 89 born. Long day! Sorry yeah, Ryan is one year and 24 days older.

hanuma   

So depending on the courage of the manager, he could easy get a march above those players if he impresses but many managers that want to play safe might go for experience.

Nobody values the experience Mancienne, Hutchinson, Cork and Rajkovic have. None of them look like Premierleague defenders, none of them play like Premierleague defenders and only Mancienne has played (and failed) as a Premierleague defender. Bruma has nothing to worry about from them.

ZXRoux   

Hi, I'm new here and I just have a question:

Some of you know where Archange Nkumu, Alex Lozowski, Sadik Kamara and Unpha Koroma come from?

Juni   

Alex and Sadik aren't at Chelsea any more and I've not seen Unpha around for a while now so I'm not sure if he is.

I believe, and I'm not certain, Sadik is of Sierra Leonean heritage, and Unpha is of Gambian origin. Alex is from Hendon but I dunno where his family name originates, and Archange was born in Enfield but dunno about his family either.

ZXRoux   

Oops, I did not know that Sadik and Alex had left the club. I had read some news from 2 years ago that spoke of Sadik and Alex, so I sopuse they were still at the club

I did not know that Nkumu was born in England but dont worry by his ancestry, I just needed to know his nationality at birth.

Thanks for your response

juni you go most youth team and reserve team games in your opion who do you think was the biggest talent that chelsea let go before they reached first team football and have made it at another team.