Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Oops, I did not know that Sadik and Alex had left the club. I had read some news from 2 years ago that spoke of Sadik and Alex, so I sopuse they were still at the club

I did not know that Nkumu was born in England but dont worry by his ancestry, I just needed to know his nationality at birth.

Thanks for your response

Sadik is at Fulham nowadays I think.

Juni   

Wasn't sure if he went there or not. I know big Suli Bangura did at the same time Sadik left.

Bertrand has to be registered for the 2011-2012 season, van Aanholt has to be registered for the 2012-2013 season.

Since they will both qualify as association trained players (and club trained players under UEFA rules), there's no advantage of choosing one over another based on nationality.

Juni   

No further news, although he has an injury atm, was rested for their cup tie midweek, may be out this weekend. Wait and see job.

I think Nic Heimann has gone to the Dallas Cup too btw.

Juni   

1. Sam Walker

2. Nikki Ahamed

3. Kenny Strickland

4. Daniel Mills Pappoe

5. Todd Kane

6. Danny Stenning

7. Jacopo Sala

8. Kaby

9. Daniel Philliskirk

10. Jhon Pirez

11. Gokhan Tore

12. Milan Lalkovic

13. Niclas Heimann

14. Rohan Ince

15. Bobby Devyne

16. Aziz Deen-Conteh

17. Billy Clifford

18. Archange Nkumu

19. Marko Mitrovic

20. George Saville

21. Ben Sampayo

22. Anton Rodgers

ChelC   

Jhon Pirez is the most eyebrow raising name there for obvious reasons. didn't know he was still about.

on a side note I just realised that it is Danny Stenning that is going to the cup and not John Swift as I initially thought. I keep getting the two boys mixed up.

physically they are not similar from the little I have seen of them.

Juni am I right in thinking they are both midfielders? How much of them av u seen if you dont mind me asking? it's a shame wordpress had to take the blog you had going down. did they ever give you a reason they did it?

Went to Northampton this afternoon for the England U17s Elite Qualifying Round Group 7 match against Swedish U17s(How I am cursing myself for missing the 7-1 mauling of Villa!). Both Nathaniel Chalobah and Josh McEachran, the two Chelsea lads named in the squad, started the game. I was also expecting Amin Affane, the Swedish youngster, we have signed to start for the opposition. On checking with Juni though he wasn't named in the squad and indeed that was the case on hearing the team announcement.

Chalobah started in the center of defence and played for the full 90 minutes. He had a decent game though he could have done with better decision making at times. Sam Johnstone, the England goalkeeper, was sent off in the second half and that came as a result of defence trying to play offside. Josh started at left wing where he played for the first 45 minutes and he was the heartbeat of the side. Linked up well with the fullback and forwards and always made himself available for a pass. I was also impressed with the way he was riding the challenges and on occasions he was doubly marked up. For the first goal, Wickham received the ball from McEachran outside the box and showed some good footwork to open space for a shot. The second England goal came as a result of McEachran freekick which was headed in by Arsenal's Afobe. In the second half, McEachran moved to the right wing but it wasn't long before England were down to 10 men which resulted in him playing with more defensive responsibility. With England getting a little pegged back, Peacock decided the throw Hall, the quick West Ham man, in place of McEachran and that soon paid dividends as he scored the third and set up the final goal.

England play their remaining two matches on Monday(against Malta at Pirelli Stadium, Burton) and Thursday(against Slovakia at Sixfields, Northampton) which might interest supporters in East Midlands.