Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Maverick   

Great game - we were the better side for the 90 mins and should have won by a bigger margin. Noteable performances from Bruma, Clifford, McEacharan and Mitrovic.

Well done to the young lads!

Guest Kajo   
Guest Kajo

Hehe very nice :) Maybe it's the moment when Chelsea Academy start give good young players for the first team :)

Kudos to the boys, and everyone involved really: The entire coaching team, the likes of JT, Carlo, and Ray who've followed the youth team through the year, as well, of course, as the fans and posters (Juni etc) who followed the boys and updated the rest of us as to how they've been going along.

A great day for Chelsea and hopefully the start of a great (couple of) weeks.

Karan   

Congrats to the Youth Team for winning this trophy after 49 years. Great stuff!

My photos now available - here

Great pics Dan. Thanks for that.

Special mention to Juni as well, couldn't watch the match but kept up to date with your Twitter feed.

CTV comes on a delayed broadcast on the major sports network over here. I'll try and see if I can record it.

Well done to everyone last night, the backroom staff, players and fans alike, brilliant stuff.

My photos now available - here

Great Pictures Dan.... could be start of something very special at CFC.

If anyone has highlights of any type, I would love to see them.

I am so excited about our talented youth players. Josh sounds a bit like Wilshere. I haven't seen him play, but the descriptions could easily be about Wilshere. Any similarity between the two? With the advancing years of Carvalho, Ferreira, Belletti, Ballack, Deco and Anelka (I won't include Drogba and Lampard because I believe they are going to go on and on for years to come), there are bound to be several positions opening up shortly. My ideal situation is for the club to identify the top talents and get them training with the first team and playing in the Carling Cup. Loans don't seem to have been of particular benefit.

dermotos   

Congratulations to the youth team and their young Irish captain for showing the older guys the way to do it!

Thanks for the photos!