Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

toheeb27   

Just watched the 1st half of France vs. Holland. 2-0 France is up. Kakuta scored the 1st goal, it was a beauty. He is not seeing the ball much though, but every time he gets it, he has been AWESOME.

Some folks were arguing a few pages ago about the star of the French U19, looks like it is Antoine Griezmann. He is the one getting the ball alot, and he is pretty good.

I watched the England vs. Austria game. Sadly, Mellis came on very late in the game. Nouble scored 2 nice goals. But the best player on the pitch IMO, was the Austria player, David Alabi.

France have looked very good. Kakuta, Bakambu, Griezmann, Fofana, Grenier. And they have the highly rated Yanis Tafer ("the new Benzema"), who has featured a fair bit for Lyon already, on the bench.

The French (all the above) and Spanish squads (Keko, Koke, Muniain, Canales, Pacheco, Thiago), certainly in terms of top league experience, look on an entirely different level to the English.

I wish the commentators would get their facts right. "Here's Kakuta, actually owned by Chelsea but yet to make his league debut" - Incorrect. Later on he praised Kakuta and asked "What are the chances of him even pulling on a Chelsea shirt any time soon? Zero, I'd have thought." - Bit harsh.

Flonaldo   

The final result in the france game was 4-1. I only saw the 1. half. France were the better team and Kakuta did well. His touch of the ball were good and his decition making were wise. Pity he wasn`t more central in the build up play. It seemed like he was nr 1 on free kicks and corners from the right.

He was playing in a more central position then he has had on chelsea. I may be wrong, but it seemed like france were playing in a 4-1-4-1 formation and Kakuta were one of the two central midfielders and tried to link up with the striker.

Juni   

Bruma is lazy journalism, Wolfsburg have already signed Kjaer and Friedrich as their CB pairing, so Jeff wouldn't get the games they claim he needs.

Bruma is lazy journalism, Wolfsburg have already signed Kjaer and Friedrich as their CB pairing, so Jeff wouldn't get the games they claim he needs.

I agree, Wolfsburg have loads of defenders and are definitely not a good place for an aspiring centreback.

But they have Steve McLaren now, whom we have given Rajkovic for a couple of seasons and Stoch just this last. Perhaps he is asking for someone (perhaps Rajkovic again?)

I don't think Di Santo is getting another loan deal either. I guess he'll either be given this season to show that he can make it at the club or be sold outright.

He honestly didn't look as promising as he did a couple of seasons ago on saturday. I know, judging on one game is not very fair. But is it possible that he has actually gotten worse at Blackburn?

France have looked very good. Kakuta, Bakambu, Griezmann, Fofana, Grenier. And they have the highly rated Yanis Tafer ("the new Benzema"), who has featured a fair bit for Lyon already, on the bench.

They played very well yesterday. Kakuta's goal was great, as was the last one, the touch shown by the sub (number 12 I think) was superb. Bakambu looked like a good player too, although I thought he was lucky to score his header.