Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Borini just scored for Swansea against Nottingham Forest. Although obviously not ours anymore, Sinclair just hit his 22nd of the season.

Borini with 2 so far in his Swansea debut against Forest, still time as well to get the hattrick!

Borini just scored for Swansea against Nottingham Forest. Although obviously not ours anymore, Sinclair just hit his 22nd of the season.

Imagine what money a club like Wigan or Bolton could have made if they had bought them instead of us and were now willing to sell.

I wonder why mark hughes doesn't play kakuta more, he looked dangerous when he came on against Everton. More pace more passes and more intensity on the top half.

-Angel-   

I already told you from the beginning Kakuta won't play.. Mark Hughes basically said so himself after signing him.

Not especially in danger of relegation or fighting for Europe, Hughes cares about HIS own players, but will use Kakuta to try & change a result as an impact player.

ifan   

Anyone has the highlights or goals for the Swansea Vs Nottingham Forest match?

I'm not sure if this is the place to put it since Scotty Sinclair is a former blue. But seriously, the kid has come heaps and bounds compared to last season. Shows how much it means to play regularly and have your manager believing in you.

He is too good for the Championship in my view. I've been really impressed with him lately and his performance yesterday was out of this world. Firmly expect to see him in the Premier League next season - either with Swansea or some other team.

Nice debute by Borini as well. Scored to well taken goals and had two other fantastic chances to make it a hat-trick.

Hi guys. Swansea fan here.

Fabio was sensational for us yesterday. He was in the right place at the right time and composed for his two goals, but the entire game he was making great runs on the shoulders of the defence that were just begging for a through ball. Our midfield has got used to the useless Luke Moore upfront and didn't provide Fabio the ammunition he deserved yesterday, but I'm positive that will click over the next couple of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9m2G0vm5A (Sinclair Goal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2scjb1o_o1A (Borini Goals)