Lucas

John Terry

Fentini   

TBH I belive Anton has been wrongly advised all through this.

With his brothers hand well and truly up his bum.

JM7   

Seriously,choc ice? And Rio is talking about JT? He should be reported for that comment - its disgraceful.

Anyone care to report him?

Expect the ferdinand thing to be swept under the rug. Kinda like how the Giggs, and Rooney affairs were too. Sad to see so much favoritism.

If the FA throw the book at both players, they are going to be pretty busy this season. How many times in the past have the tv microphones picked up swearing or the cameras picking up what a player is shouting, only for the commentator to say something like " I don't think he (the player) agreed with the referees decision."

Footballers have been setting a bad example for years, so for the powers that be to suddenly accuse JT and AF of bringing the game into disrepute only now, is laughable.

Every Police force, depending on where you live, has the ability to receive allegations of crime online. Any report that the informant believes to have racist connotations will be looked at by Police in as a matter of course. If you feel offended by Rio's Twitter comments then report the incident. It matters not that Rio and Ashley are from mixed race families, the fact that Rio has agreed that Ashley is a 'Choc Ice' is insulting and derogatory.

'Choc ice' can be used as a racially insensitive slur aimed at black people who are perceived to have betrayed their ethnicity.

genjuro   

Sorry I'm saying this but an old man once said the Eng are such a disgrace........this is one example where he is right. What the hell is going on here? Why are you hounding the man? He's been found NOT GUILTY but no Terry has bought and corrupted your court system. There is bias in the verdict etc. And your media, WOW. The way and amount the likes of Terry constantly get treated like a mad man who just bombed a bus full of kids just shows how crazy, unfair and pathetic the Eng media are. I simply don't get why JT doesnt say enough is enough, and go after all of them. Look at that little girl rio, he's even dissing Cole now. He's a sell out is he? White on the inside? Man if I was AC.......

Tomcat   

It looks like both of those two cowards removed their "choc ice" tweets.

I thought I'd treat myself to Adrian Durham on drive time yesterday to see what the chattering classes have to say and was appalled by the tone of the program, part of the kangaroo court "judgement" laid down by Durham and Ray "Stephen Gerrard for England Captain forever" Houghton was that apparently it was a terrible thing to use industrial language in the game but particularly awful to bring Women into it.

That's right they were horrified by the sexist nature of the banter ,up next Stan Collymore and from 10-12 Keyes and Gray.

You couldn't make it up although in this case they are.

Meanwhile TalkStupid is bigging up the Hayes v Chisora which they are commentating on. Now let's see. This was two men who used abusive language, which resulted in a very public fight, where a person was glassed by Hayes and where Chisora threatened to shoot Hayes. But hey, it's all part and parcel of promoting boxing.

synavm   

That Choc Ice jibe is absolutely disgusting. Rio/Anton do not know what was said, all they have is a broken piece of footage, yet they are so convinced. Ash is actually in a better position to provide witness statements it seems. How dare he testify in court!

The fact Rio himself is prepared to get involved with making a racial jibe makes me question the motivations his P.R team had in pushing Anton to get involved with this case. It clearly isn't racism.