Lucas

John Terry

Where was the banner? Looked hard from the MHU but didn' see it - or was it hanging from the MHU?

the banner hangs from the MHU as dazz hangs it up and takes it down before and after every match! It wouldnt be in the shed because they already struggling to put up the banners that are there already.

carls   
Where was the London calling one ?

Didn't think we had a London Calling one ... Have we ..?

Anyone else hear me and the MHL singing for John to take the pen on Sunday? :)

Dazz   
It was brilliant when we won the penalty and all the MH stand were singing 'John Terry, John Terry, John Terry', him and Petr Cech burst out laughing and he shook his hands, as if to say not this time!

It seems a lot of people missed John Terry's reaction from the halfway line, he turned slightly to the MH stand and gave it the old 50/50 'not sure I should' hand gesture, (Hard I can explain it, open palm, horizontal, shaking it slightly). Was great to see him take it so well.

Cheers for all the feedback on the banner, glad it was so well received and that Sky and Setanta picked it up.

It seems a lot of people missed John Terry's reaction from the halfway line, he turned slightly to the MH stand and gave it the old 50/50 'not sure I should' hand gesture, (Hard I can explain it, open palm, horizontal, shaking it slightly). Was great to see him take it so well.

Cheers for all the feedback on the banner, glad it was so well received and that Sky and Setanta picked it up.

That's great, everyone's happy under Big Phil Scolari!