Lucas

John Terry

There'll be uproar from the mancs and the scousers as expected, I would much prefer it if all our English players retired from international duty.

CellSea   

Terry Gets England Captaincy!

Congratulations to our beloved captain, John Terry, upon reappointed as England's captain. Fantastic decision by Fabio Capello.

Bison   

Rio isn't captain material and never will be. Plays secdond fiddle to Gary Neville ffs

Dazz   
I've got some photos of it from the Shed Lower if anybody hasn't already seen it.

If it's not too much trouble it would be good if you upload them I wouldn't mind seeing all the different ones.

Carls posted a couple in the Club Shed forum in my thread about it.

Dazz, is that you in the 25 Zola shirt? Me and the old man saw some fella putting out the banners before the game...l

Yeah mate it is, I'm amazed I still fit into it, haven't worn it since that season.

Don't agree with buying the new one as it's only for a season, and that one looks enough like it.

Right man in the right place at the right time. This is great news. D'you suppose Scolari's input had any effect on Capello's decision as he was quoted saying he had recommended Terry?

Yess!!! Justice has prevailed! JT was the ONLY choice for the job, and bollocks to Steve Curry, Mick Dennis, The Chuckle (Custis) brothers, Alan Green, Adrian Durham and everyone at Talksport, and all bitter Scouse and Man Ure fans and all our critcis who just can't accept it!!!! JT is a proper leader, unlike the aforementioned COWARDS!!!!

Edited by blueandproud