Lucas

John Terry

Didn't think they would've choose the druggie. Not a fan of England but Terry is definitely the best choice.

pullboy   

Tune 'Follow follow follow, there was only 2 minutes to go'

Tell everyone you see

The England captain is John Terry

He could have picked Rio

But Capello said No

John Terry is the man for me

I thought it was a pretty good attempt!

Best choice by a mile. I'm not an England fan myself but as a Chelsea supporter I'm delighted for John. As expected the United fans start their "Terry's a racist, bigoted so and so" but still they do not see that Rio, a man that without doubt is an excellent defender, "Forgot about" a drugs test and has been caught drink driving. This is no dig at Rio but just simply the KNOWN facts, not made up bol***ks.

Anyway someone should get a banner for the man stating club captain and international captain. Especially when United visit us at home ;)

There's only one captain in England. I've always felt he played an instrumental role in keeping the team together after the change in managers last season. Unflappable when faced with adversity. The mark of a true leader. Good to see JT got the armband.

Capello couldn't have made a better decision. I hope Terry and his men start off with a fine victory against the Czech today. Sorry Petr!

Dazz   
Are the banners stored on site yet? or are they still bought in every game?

They are still brought in every game.

Dazz   

Not sure if Jerry Kendik or Homerdaz have asked in the past but it's something I'd also thought about recently, not sure they'd want to give us access to an inside store cupboard but it is something I could bring up.

I need to speak to Chris Gleeson (Facilities Manager) anyway as he is looking at putting hooks in the bottom of the sponsor boards to stop the banners blowing up (can't use weights due to health and safety).

Was the England game televised yesterday?

I came home at 8.30 and I couldn't see it on BBC or Sky.

Was the England game televised yesterday?

I came home at 8.30 and I couldn't see it on BBC or Sky.

Setanta.