Lucas

John Terry

Codger   
Just because JT is captain doesn't make him immune from criticism

Immune from criticism, are you serious? I'll pardon you for not paying attention on this occasion, but I think you'll find I have criticised John Terry in the past.

There are more people on here slagging of JT despite everything he's done for the club than there are people who are prepared to defend him against opposition fans.

There are now so-called Chelsea fans criticising the staff for taking a pop at oppo fans.

Why are people so quick to criticise John Terry when they're not in possession of any facts?

Why when so many papers have said that it's not about the money, do people still say it's about the money?

Why do people let oppo fans get away with talking utter shite on here?

Why do people let users like Port get away with talking about one of the greatest ever Chelsea players in that manner?

Looks like you're supporting Port's view.

On a Chelsea site? A CHELSEA SITE!

Look I totally agree that taking the mick out of the captain is out of order. It was a ridiculous post and humiliating for its poster.

But honestly, why are you so defensive?

Ok id take a wild guess as to what grahame takes offense to as being that it is a seemingly typical post of late on the board, CFCnet is going down hill and posts like that just make the process speed up, there are idiots left right and centre here and their numbers seem to be increasing rapidly, add that to the fact that the posters on here that are worth reading seem to be doing so less frequently and it becomes a ficious circle: more posts from clueless mugs > less posts from clued up forumers > more clueless mugs join and start posting > clued up posters start leaving/alot less frequent > start at the beginning again, if I were grahame/mod team id be taking a very very heavy hand on the moderation in the transfer topics, weed out the crap so to speak, if you just delete the really shite posts you will get one of two options come from the poster either a; they will take abit more time to think about what they are writing or b; they will get the hump their posts are being deleted and **** off, win win for everybody and potentially less strain on the server/bandwidth as an added bonus.

Arkie   
The thing is, by assuming that Terry is considering leaving, and assuming that it's only for a fatter pay-check, you are turning your back on him. It's all very well and good saying he's a great captain, you'd love him to stay etc. But why would he want to stay if he's going to be on the receiving end off his own fans who, at the end of the day, don't have a clue about what's really going on? I think it's quite ironic. Whatever happened to good old fashioned innocent until proven guilty?

I am not assuming that JT is leaving , no. I already stated many times that , in my opinion he is negotiating the new contract with Chelsea and this is the reason for his silence. Thats my assumption , I don't think he wants to leave us. However, if you compare MC and CFC, you will find that we can offer him more than they can, apart from the salary part. Yes, MC can afford to pay him way more than we can , we are not talking here about +30k , we are talking about 200-250 k a week. 29 year old moving from CL club to an "ambitious" middle table team. I am sorry but I have doubts if this move has something else in it than just a check.

Other reasons for his possible move are rather made up (lack of big signings,unrest in the dressing room).

I am not judging JT now. He is still our captain but I just want to underline that if this happens its understandable, but not pretty.

Seb   
Ok id take a wild guess as to what grahame takes offense to as being that it is a seemingly typical post of late on the board, CFCnet is going down hill and posts like that just make the process speed up, there are idiots left right and centre here and their numbers seem to be increasing rapidly, add that to the fact that the posters on here that are worth reading seem to be doing so less frequently and it becomes a ficious circle: more posts from clueless mugs > less posts from clued up forumers > more clueless mugs join and start posting > clued up posters start leaving/alot less frequent > start at the beginning again, if I were grahame/mod team id be taking a very very heavy hand on the moderation in the transfer topics, weed out the crap so to speak, if you just delete the really shite posts you will get one of two options come from the poster either a; they will take abit more time to think about what they are writing or b; they will get the hump their posts are being deleted and **** off, win win for everybody and potentially less strain on the server/bandwidth as an added bonus.

Win-win.

Port   
Way to go, taking the piss out of the captain of the team you claim to support.

This site's really going to shitter.

I could have just deleted that post, but I let it through because I want people to see the sort of Chelsea fans we have on board now.

well there is life after John Terry, Chelsea will be just as good and businese will just be as usual

he will be remembered as a legend of chelsea, as well as the crying penalty missing captain and most possibly...a money graber.

and...become the MOST EXPENSIVE English PLAYER OF ALL TIME

what he got to lose anyway?

he is not even bothered to tell you anything, good old Grahame,

so, don't you worry

Codger   
- Unless City are hoping to unsettle him and turn the board's heads a bit
The case is clear on City's approach. If I had the slightest bit of faith, I'd say that Chelsea don't need to contact the FA because the FA would be straight on City's case about this.

Tapping up is defined as a statement made publicly or on behalf of a club expressing an interest in acquiring the registration of a contracted player without permission.

Mark Hughes: "He's obviously the type and the calibre of player we need if we're going to progress and compete at the top level," Hughes said. "There may be a point that we concede, but
I
don't think we're at that point as yet."

Mark Hughes: "Chelsea have come out very strongly, in no uncertain terms, saying that he's not available, so we have to reflect that position because John is very much a Chelsea player.

Mark Hughes: "We've already had conversations with Chelsea to that regard and we would like the opportunity to speak to John
Terry
now."

So it's clear they are very publicly pursuing Terry without the club's permission.

I fully expect that half-wit Hughes to try the same defence that O'Leary did, assuming the FA actually do something about this, and get away with a slap on the wrist.

Anyone remember how much we were punished? And yet still people aren't ranting at Man City.

I think we have to accept he's leaving for city...firstly because he's already unofficially spoke to mark hughes..hence the bid. secondly, all he has to do is make a statement saying he's not interested...which he surely wud have done by now...so wake up an smell the coffee..he will soon be a city player ...and who can blame him..? he's given us more than most, why shouldn't he accept a new challenge? he wants the CL medal..wot moves have we made towards that final step..? nothin...we aren't gonna be any better this season than the last few.. look at the players they gettin now...Teves preferred them to us...he knows wot it takes to win the CL.. an they haven't finished yet.. lets not be bitter..I wish them well, it'll pis the united fans off...jus wish JT would jus come out an say it...

PVP   
Immune from criticism, are you serious? I'll pardon you for not paying attention on this occasion, but I think you'll find I have criticised John Terry in the past.

There are more people on here slagging of JT despite everything he's done for the club than there are people who are prepared to defend him against opposition fans.

There are now so-called Chelsea fans criticising the staff for taking a pop at oppo fans.

Why are people so quick to criticise John Terry when they're not in possession of any facts?

Why when so many papers have said that it's not about the money, do people still say it's about the money?

Why do people let oppo fans get away with talking utter shite on here?

Why do people let users like Port get away with talking about one of the greatest ever Chelsea players in that manner?

Looks like you're supporting Port's view.

On a Chelsea site? A CHELSEA SITE!

What FACTS are you in possession of that says it is not about the money?? I doubt that very few people apart from JT and his advisers are in any position to start talking abouts facts. Conjecture and speculation is what just everyone else has to go on. Stating that many newspapers have said it's not about the money is not proof enough for me to criticise people because they believe it maybe to do with the money, either on offer at City, or via an improved contract at Chelsea. Personally I believe it is a very flimsy theory that he wants to leave Chelsea because of a lack of perceived investment in the team, and then consider joining mid table Man City. Equally I find it difficult to believe he is considering leaving because he is in someway unloved at Chelsea. Perhaps money does have something to do with it.

trad11   
I think we have to accept he's leaving for city...firstly because he's already unofficially spoke to mark hughes..hence the bid. secondly, all he has to do is make a statement saying he's not interested...which he surely wud have done by now...so wake up an smell the coffee..he will soon be a city player ...and who can blame him..? he's given us more than most, why shouldn't he accept a new challenge? he wants the CL medal..wot moves have we made towards that final step..? nothin...we aren't gonna be any better this season than the last few.. look at the players they gettin now...Teves preferred them to us...he knows wot it takes to win the CL.. an they haven't finished yet.. lets not be bitter..I wish them well, it'll pis the united fans off...jus wish JT would jus come out an say it...

change your name to "skyblu_skies" or piss off. one or the other. you honestly believe the **** that you post here?