Lucas

John Terry

Codger   
I think we have to accept he's leaving for city...firstly because he's already unofficially spoke to mark hughes..hence the bid. secondly, all he has to do is make a statement saying he's not interested...which he surely wud have done by now...so wake up an smell the coffee..he will soon be a city player ...and who can blame him..? he's given us more than most, why shouldn't he accept a new challenge? he wants the CL medal..wot moves have we made towards that final step..? nothin...we aren't gonna be any better this season than the last few.. look at the players they gettin now...Teves preferred them to us...he knows wot it takes to win the CL.. an they haven't finished yet.. lets not be bitter..I wish them well, it'll pis the united fans off...jus wish JT would jus come out an say it...
Your email address is a bit of a giveaway. Change your team, or just leave.

Ha ha....u know he's he's gonna be playin in light blue this season...not that we really want him..but it'll weaken and demoralise you lot....

Codger   
Ha ha....u know he's he's gonna be playin in light blue this season...not that we really want him..but it'll weaken and demoralise you lot....
Hilarious. Deluded and a complete liar. Bye bye.

Adaemus   

I love the smell of opposing fans burning in the morning...

I have a feeling JT will get his new contract next week, let's bloody hope so anyway. This farce is only serving to further Man City's pursuits in the transfer market and the last thing we need to do is help our 'rivals' (Ahem...).

The fact it's dragged on as long as it has is, frankly, ridiculous. Yes, Lamps came close to leaving last year but the circumstances surrounding his potential move were very different; JT clearly still feels at home in this environment and has no real reason (as far as we know) to leave.

Come on JT, put the City fans out of their misery, it's only fair...

Ando   

This is why I've always said that JT should just come out himself and declare that he is staying at Chelsea, or else the media or the oppo fans won't shut up. I'm seriously fed up with seeing the JT story line being dragged out everyday.

All John has to do is come out and this bullsh*t will finally be put to rest.

Jedini   

Don't care what haters say. I know one thing that encourages me:

JOHN Terry IS CHELSEA THROUGH AND THROUGH!

Stay strong, John and don't give them any hope! KTBFFH!

Hilarious. Deluded and a complete liar. Bye bye.

Good work, and get rid of the rest of their fans whilst your at it mate.

PK has said JT is not for sale at any price. So if we sell him, it will become a huge joke............

Edited by Ashley.Cole

can I just distance myself from idiots like this as a city fan. No need for wumming what so ever

Good work, and get rid of the rest of their fans whilst your at it mate.

why? whats the need for that? I have been reading this forum for a long time as it seems civilised. yes I only registered after reading some un civilised comments about city on here recently but by and large this is a good forum and it has always been tolerent of opposing fans. We might not agree on some issues but there's no need what so ever to get rid of city fans just because one idiot is wumming.