Lucas

John Terry

Kippax   
Samuel Eto'o. There's one.

Incase you forgot Grahame we pulled the plug on that one when we got word Adebayor was very interested, Barca even tried to get us back to the table but Hughes wasnt going to wait all summer for Eto'o and Barca to sort this loyalty payment out.

I have to say that Frank Lampard's comments about JT didn't exactly fill me and other Chelsea fans with confidence at all (Dont worry no link posted to my blog about it just incase I give more people the ump!). Its obvious that the seed has been sown and JT is thinking about everything, anyone who is offered a reported 250,000 a week will have to have a serious think about it, but with it being World Cup year, and for footballing reasons ONLY he has to make the correct decision and stay at Chelsea.

After all, just as the topic heading says, He IS Chelsea.

mihk3l   
Didn't you agree with me there, then? Looks like it to me.

Bad choice of manager, lack of signings, and lack of depth.

well each of those issues have been addressed to some extent so far and there's still quite some time till the transfer window ends so I don't see how everything is so doom n'gloom as you paint it out to be.

Cheer up, tomorrow is going to be a better day.

bluereed   
I have to say that Frank Lampard's comments about JT didn't exactly fill me and other Chelsea fans with confidence at all (Dont worry no link posted to my blog about it just incase I give more people the ump!). Its obvious that the seed has been sown and JT is thinking about everything, anyone who is offered a reported 250,000 a week will have to have a serious think about it, but with it being World Cup year, and for footballing reasons ONLY he has to make the correct decision and stay at Chelsea.

After all, just as the topic heading says, He IS Chelsea.

I've been away for over a month and it was only one of my mates who told me Terry might be leaving. I'm shocked really that he would even consider joining a Manc team...let alone leaving his beloved Chelsea. If he goes he's a money grabber and thats about it. Without Terry we will struggle especially with Ancelotti in charge. I hope he stays for the sake of the team.

Codger   
Incase you forgot Grahame we pulled the plug on that one when we got word Adebayor was very interested,
I didn't forget at all. NFI would be closer to the truth.

Codger   
well each of those issues have been addressed to some extent so far and there's still quite some time till the transfer window ends so I don't see how everything is so doom n'gloom as you paint it out to be.
I'm not painting doom and gloom at all, I'm telling it as I see it.

Yes, the club may or not be addressing those issues now, but it should never have been an issue in the first place, that's the point I'm making.

I'm the one who's remained upbeat about this from day one, as I said at the top of my earlier post.

QueSera   
How did this thread go up 30 pages in one day...?

Craig's back from his holiday!

j.cole   

My member pack has just come through and his name is mentioned 4 times and their are 13 pics of him in total, he wont leave I was one of the few on here who stuck by Frank after he was getting slaughtered and concerns me Terry is as well. He's not after more money and no one can yet prove that it's all bullshite hearsay. The club have used him as a major merchandise point in almost evrything chelsea this summer, the reprucussions for the club would be huge if he left.

I said "tempted"....

Kaka and Eto'o both came close to joining

Since when? kaka was never joining city but milan wanted the 100m or what ever it was he even said he was never gonna join city!?, and as for eto'o he done exactly what ronaldinho done before he went milan, waited for the better offer (not financially obviously) to come along, seeing as inter have within a week of man city dropping there interest came out and said they want him in a deal for ibrahimavic I feel its safe to draw the conclusion that man city knew about this and pulled out to save face, they need to raise there profile and having star names shoot them down when offered 250k a week is very bad publicity when trying to sign players of that ilk, supposedly they were after lucio as well but seems he wasnt interested in the extra cash in his account and opted for inter.

I've said it before and Ill say it again the top players want to play at the top table, the champions league, up until the point man city can offer that (2011/12 imo) then they will not be able to draw the top players unless they are on their last legs and looking for a big retirement fund.