Lucas

John Terry

DarkSoul   

I also was worrying about Terry's decision. However, the first news, that were being shown in earliest weeks, have been put to shame by me. I'm glad the whole situation about him staying is clear. We can ask, what circumstances accompanied that situation, but, I believe, it will be known, if he say about it after many years, maybe in some autobiography. I believe he wanted to ensure the future of the club and this year's contracts' extensions persuade me to this. I'm still treating him like a true, living legend, because he convinceing me to be a hero every game he plays. All I can ask now is to see him playing at his best, basically.

Was Ric sharing your view? I go the impression he was complaining about people with your view. Maybe I misunderstood one of you.

Were not both lamenting the change that has occurred in the relationship between club and fans?

Ric   

Droy is right.

The whole post was a lament at those Chelsea fans that fill these pages with Chelsea repugnance/hate.

As you see from my other posts in other topics. I support Chelsea!

I was a little freaked that what I wrote as an over the top condemnation of the moaners, would find such accord with some.

Droy is right.

The whole post was a lament at those Chelsea fans that fill these pages with Chelsea repugnance/hate.

As you see from my other posts in other topics. I support Chelsea!

I was a little freaked that what I wrote as an over the top condemnation of the moaners, would find such accord with some.

You seem to overlook the fact that this is a discussion forum and supposedly an 'intelligent' one at that.

Only a complete moron would accept that every single decision of those running the club has been a sensible one; only a compete moron would accept that every player we have could not possibly be replaced by anyone better; only a moron would accept that we haven't gone backwards in the past two seasons.

On the assumption that most posters are not morons, what is the point of putting criticisms out of bounds, or simply refusing to face facts? The old tribalism of the 60's/70's has long gone. But even then, I recall the likes of 'Mary' Houseman being jeered from terraces.

It is nothing to do with hate for Chelsea. It is to do with hate for those b*stards who have buggered up the club we love; either in the Boardroom, the manager dugout or on the pitch.

Was Ric sharing your view? I go the impression he was complaining about people with your view. Maybe I misunderstood one of you.

Ric said ' it seems that it has also eroded some of our fans feelings about the club in general'. This is how I feel and every single one of my match going mates and sadly in many many cases ex match going fans now feel. Its far to hard these days to feel empathy and solidarity with a group of young men who are so far removed both financially , culturally and morally with the fans. Its not just chelsea though is it , every gooner I know has given up there season tickets , lads from the early 70s and 80s because they hate the idiots that now fill there ground. As I said maybe its just my generation who has to give up on a match day culture that is long gone . Best leave the EPL to replica wearing moo moo's who shout 'who are ya' and the camera snapping familys .

Ric   
You seem to overlook the fact that this is a discussion forum and supposedly an 'intelligent' one at that.

Only a complete moron would accept that every single decision of those running the club has been a sensible one; only a compete moron would accept that every player we have could not possibly be replaced by anyone better; only a moron would accept that we haven't gone backwards in the past two seasons.

On the assumption that most posters are not morons, what is the point of putting criticisms out of bounds, or simply refusing to face facts? The old tribalism of the 60's/70's has long gone. But even then, I recall the likes of 'Mary' Houseman being jeered from terraces.

It is nothing to do with hate for Chelsea. It is to do with hate for those b*stards who have buggered up the club we love; either in the Boardroom, the manager dugout or on the pitch.

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

+

You seem to overlook the fact that is just my opinion, which I believe, is part of any discussion forum especially a supposedly ‘intelligent one’.

You say it would be wrong to believe all the club do, is right, but surely the opposite must also be true. It cannot be as bad a club as some people make out.

Edited by Ric

Ric said ' it seems that it has also eroded some of our fans feelings about the club in general'. This is how I feel and every single one of my match going mates and sadly in many many cases ex match going fans now feel. Its far to hard these days to feel empathy and solidarity with a group of young men who are so far removed both financially , culturally and morally with the fans. Its not just chelsea though is it , every gooner I know has given up there season tickets , lads from the early 70s and 80s because they hate the idiots that now fill there ground. As I said maybe its just my generation who has to give up on a match day culture that is long gone . Best leave the EPL to replica wearing moo moo's who shout 'who are ya' and the camera snapping familys .

A sad but true lament indeed KEF. I've plenty of friends who feel the same.

Good luck to all the young fans, beauty in the eye etc. To those who should know better,John Terry,John Terry,John Terry.................