Lucas

John Terry

dermotos   

As a general observation, I think it's time to catch yourself on when things/people are annoying you. I do it regularly BTW. I could walk down the street and think 100 negative things about what's around me. When I catch myself at it, I say: "Time to change the tape Dermot!"

Codger   
Worms.Can.Open.

Ignore it, nobody can be that ignorant.

It's a troll, plain and simple.

Ando   
For the life of me I can't see what a bird would get out of watching football .

Women are human beings too.

Ando   
women should not go to the football. end of.

Even if a woman were as passionate about Chelsea as you are?

zolita   
For the life of me I can't see what a bird would get out of watching football .

But that's not the point is it because it's really not your problem what other people around you at a match get out of it. The point is everyone has different personalities/interests and there are some women who enjoy watching football in the same way there are some men who don't. What about other sports - can you understand why women might enjoy watching other sports or is it just football this rule applies to?

But that's not the point is it because it's really not your problem what other people around you at a match get out of it. The point is everyone has different personalities/interests and there are some women who enjoy watching football in the same way there are some men who don't. What about other sports - can you understand why women might enjoy watching other sports or is it just football this rule applies to?

I'm sure women like hockey and badminton games that they can actually play although a few ladies who like other ladies also play soccer I'm told.