Lucas

John Terry

QueSera   

I personally dont care about this one bit. Jt is a legend and if he fancies a bit on the side who am I to have a go have you seen her by the way, most of us would. I have stopped buyin papers for a fair while now because they are blatant **** talkers and wind up merchants. I can only hope most of you in here are or will do the same. Dont pay for the scum to keep printing their gossip or life ruining "big scoops" Jt captain, leader,legend,adulterer its all good for me. Keep up the good work big lad

I hope you don't end up in a similar position to Wayne Bridge. The mother of your son having a "fling?" with a friend or colleague who has a pair of twins by his wife. Not a nice scenario. Possibly it might be a little more understandable if John & Toni had broken up, but even then it still stinks. No class. - got to go, curry has arrived!!!!

yugam   

Wonder what the odds are on him scoring today? (On the pitch, you sarcy lot).

Did you bet on it today?!!

And he went to Manchester City - and she stayed in London. January 2009. That wouldn't necessarily suggest they were still together. And when they broke up in December she apparently put it down to Waynes 'ways'. I haven't picked up a denial from Wayne anywhere so who knows.

Like I said, we don't know the truth so to pick out snippets of information and then build up a case around them is just pointless isn't it?

But then how would james post?

*runs away grinning like the chesire cat*

Only thing I will say about the matter is this, the only reason he should lose the England captainancy is if he loses the dressing room if he doesnt/hasnt then why should a personal matter interfee with a football matter, like another poster mentions all the main contenders for it have a colourful past:

Ferdinand - drug ban

Gerrard - resent assult case

Rooney - hookers

No player is whiter than white, in fact with Terry id hazard a guess that he has a sex addiction, how many times as he done the dirty on his missus now? got to be double figures.

add to rio - kicking chelsea female stewards

gerrard- running over kids in cars

Bad form to quote oneself, but I felt the need to highlight my Mystic Meg-like abilities.

During the second half, I had a strong feeling he'd score when things looked odd. But you made the post and I didn't, so I bow to your Meggy-abilities :p

I felt detached about the whole thing, thinking it was merely an England thing. But to boo him every time he touched the ball? Seriously? The way they were acting it was as if he cheated on them.

Khobar   

Did you bet on it today?!!

No, don't bet any more. Used to, but after the tabloids let it out that JT had been spending £40k per week gambling I knew I had lost my role model and decided to give up.

"JT PLAYS AWAY....AND SCORES AGAIN!"

all I can say is SO WHAT what he does in his "private life" its only the media that make it public and leeches like Max Clifford who are representing Bridgseys ex-girlfriend to make a buck. She was involved so shes not entirely blameless but she can sell her story and make her look the innocent party. Also it was good to hear the support at Burnley tonight for the Chelsea & England captain!!

During the second half, I had a strong feeling he'd score when things looked odd. But you made the post and I didn't, so I bow to your Meggy-abilities :p

I felt detached about the whole thing, thinking it was merely an England thing. But to boo him every time he touched the ball? Seriously? The way they were acting it was as if he cheated on them.

Thats why I'm quite proud to say that I'm indifferent to the national team, in fact I didn't want them at the euros and couldnt care less how they do at the world cup, the average fan of England has the iq of about 50 reads the sun/notw and takes it as gospel, and completely and utterly fails to see that it isn't what happens with the players that destabalizes the team its the bloody fans, they have to have a fall guy at every game its like a pissing panto, carson booooooooooo crouch boooooooooo ashley Cole booooooooooo Lampard booooooooooo Terry he's behind you (or your missus) beckham booooooooooooooooooo absolute waste of time, the typical England fan gets exactly what they deserve from the national team, failure, and until the nation changes attitude long may it continue, I bet the country wouldnt know what to do if we actually won the bloody world cup who could they slag off? as for the press? dont get me started on those bunch of wankers.