• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beveragebloke

Dream Team

Just wondered if anyone is is doing The Sun's (or any other in fact) fantasy football?

My team is:

Cech

Del Horno Jaidi Naybet Cunningham

Fabregas Carrick Gera Cahill

Rooney Ellington

Defence may not look too good but they don't leak too many goals (big three's too expensive) but managed to fit Del Horno in there.

Got to have Cech for clean sheets I think, bit pointless having JT or Lamps at 8m a piece!!!(out of 40m total!!)

What do you guys reckon and what are/will be your teams?

I'm doing telegraph, you get £50million and as many as you want from each team. We're doing a super league at work.

My team is...

Cech

King - Terry - Gallas - Heinze

C.Ronaldo - Cahill - Robben

Gudjohnsen - Mido - Morientes

Hi, I was thinking of doing the sun dream team, but not sure which one to go with?

Cech

Weir, Upson, Stefanovic, Gardner

Lamps, Hendrie, Rommedahl

Henry, Ellington,Forsell or

Cech

Weir, Upson, Mellberg, Gardner

Henry, Ellington, Bergkamp

My concern is wether Bergkamp would get enough games in, and the same with Forssell, is his knee a factor, I dont think birmingham would pay 3million pounds for him if he is a crock? I am really loathed to having to have Bergkamp in my side though, but for 2.5 million I am stuck with him, Andy Cole or Radzinski, could some one with a bit more knowledge advise me please? My gut feeling says Forssell

many thanks

KB49   
quote:Originally posted by scunnyblue

Hi, I was thinking of doing the sun dream team, but not sure which one to go with?

Cech

Weir, Upson, Stefanovic, Gardner

Henry, Ellington,Forsell or

Cech

Weir, Upson, Mellberg, Gardner

Henry, Ellington, Bergkamp

My concern is wether Bergkamp would get enough games in, and the same with Forssell, is his knee a factor, I dont think birmingham would pay 3million pounds for him if he is a crock? I am really loathed to having to have Bergkamp in my side though, but for 2.5 million I am stuck with him, Andy Cole or Radzinski, could some one with a bit more knowledge advise me please? My gut feeling says Forssell

many thanks

id="quote">

id="quote">

Think Forsell would most likely do better then Bergkamp. Not too sure on Radzinski, not very consistent if you ask me, and Andy Cole may do some good, bt I would like to see I'm play for Man City first and see how he fits in...but your first team is decent enough, good luck with your season :D

Cheers for that, I think I will stick with my first choice, thanks also for the best wishes :) good luck to everyone who is having a punt.