• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Jock

A Bit Of Sport

Bored by the close season? Tired of the Essien saga? Embarrassed by what Peter Kenyon might say next? Well, I have a suggestion for you.

Can you remember the Liverpool fans who visited this site before and after the CL semi-final? You know, the ones who sent abusive e-mails and text messages after the final? Well, they have a new cause - to get this chav who got himself arrested in Bulgaria freed. If you read the press, he's as guilty as sin (check yesterday's Daily Telegraph for a balanced article on the subject). They are working themselves into a lather about it on their site "koptalk".

Well, I thought I'd pay them a visit today and express a view that he is guilty and should stay in jail. They didn't seem to like that and they are working themselves into a frenzy as you read this. If anyone has five minutes to give, take a visit (you need to register), it's well worth it. It stopped them worrying about Chelsea for a good ten minutes.

This one's wierd. Either one Liverpool supporting Liverpudlian committed this barbaric crime or another one did. There's no winners here.

Who's on the side of the Bulgarian guy? B^<

Faramir   
quote:Originally posted by Harry Sideras

Who's on the side of the Bulgarian guy? B^<

id="quote">

id="quote">

His family and friends are. I hope they get justice. Meaning that whoever did it is locked up for a long long time.

I think Liverpool fans need to be loyal to the club, not to a violent criminal who decimated a persons life.

Thabnks, frad, for posting the link. I am pretty annoyed at the sympathetic media coverage this character has had. I'm also sick of the "our history" line. Their history, in terms of deaths of the the inncoent, compares with the Khmer Rouge.

Thanks for the heads up on tyhis article. Just proves there are always two sides to any story. which ever Bin Dipper is guilty of this attempted murder he should be banged up for life. Surely in this day and age we should hand back the one who has now confessed to stand trial.

If that were to happen I bet his story and confession would change dramaticaly.

What ever the outcome on this issue all who were involved in this should be banned from going to any away match abroad for life.

Yet again the old equation rings true......

LIVERPOOL + EUROPE = TRAGIC DEATH