• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fish

8 Month Old Baby Needs Season Ticket?!

fish   

Myself (& the other half) have been season ticket holders for 10 years now and have recently had a baby, who now being 8 months old and with a good shouting voice (& new chelsea top) we wanted to take to the arse game, however rang the box office and have been told that anyone entering the ground must have a valid ticket, asked if they did a baby type ticket, ie pay a small amount for them to acknowledge a baby's being admitted to the ground, which I can see they might need for health & safety etc but was told that they'd have to buy a full price ticket even though the seat would never be taken - anyone know if that's right?

I can see why if they're over a couple of years old but an 8 month old? Do I really need to get a membership and then buy a seat somewhere else in the ground which will then go to waste?

Faramir   

Welcome to the site Fish.

To my way of thinking they should let you in the ground with your baby no questions asked. You are not taking up extra seating. Not impressed with that 'money grabbing policy'.

I thought the rule was that under-3's were OK as long as they sit on your lap? I'd get back in contact with the club mate, or try contacting Jez maybe. I think he's back from holiday soon and may be able to help you out or put you in contact with someone at the club - jezwalters@CFCnet.co.uk

fish   

cheers for the replies, have checked with the box office again today and they're quoting condition of sale/rule 7 or something that's on the tickets which states all children must have a valid ticket, was thinking of just trying my luck on sunday but to be honest could really do without the chance of being turned away for the first game !, will try jez anyway just to see if he can help....

thanks again