• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Carefreechris Webpage?

I have been trying to access carefreeChris homepage but I can't view the contents since the page seems to not exist anymore... Does anyone know (for example carefreeChris himself) where I can find all his compilations?

I have downloaded a few before and they are all quality. Would really appreciate some help with this.

Keep up the good work Chris!

Also, I have noticed that other members have started to do compilations by themselves (Mr Coimbra's Drogba compilation was quality as well). Wouldn't it be a good idea if we could gather all compilations from members of this site somewhere on cfc-net? It could be a forum where members can post their compilations so they are easy to find... What do you think?

Kal   

Chris's site doesn't exist anymore, you're right. Compilation forum sounds good though.

I'm not sure how feasible a video forum is. While it is obviously a good idea there are copyright issues involved, as Carefree Chris's site has discovered. There will also be a problem of the links constantly expiring and people having to continually re-upload their videos. A video forum has been mooted before several times but hasn't yet been created and I can only assume there is a good reason behind this. Maybe drop Toby an email, see what he says - tobybrown@CFCnet.co.uk

Kristina   
quote:Originally posted by Kal

Chris's site doesn't exist anymore, you're right.

id="quote">

id="quote">

What's the reason for that?

quote:Originally posted by Kristina
quote:Originally posted by Kal

Chris's site doesn't exist anymore, you're right.

id="quote">

id="quote">

What's the reason for that?

id="quote">

id="quote">

As far as I know he was asked by the Premier League/FA to remove the videos of the Premiership goals, and he's struggled to find a server willing to host them again.

As far as I know, CarefreeChris was not allowed to post goals from the FA Cup and EPL. Not sure if the Champions League goals were still allowed since the rights for those is controlled by UEFA.

In any case, I think compilations are still allowed. I have some of CarefreeChris' season compilations on my site:

http://mail.rochester.edu/%7Ehcoimbra/My%2...bsite/comps.htm

If you want other clips by him you'll have to find other means!