• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Telegraph Fantasy Team

Harvz   

Password for this week is MAGIC

Woohoo! I knew I'd had a good week... only problem being that even though my team scored the majority of the goals in the Spurs game, they also let in.

49 for this week though... the CFCnet Superleague high ;)

Well done Harvz! I'm dropping places every week. What a great Chairman I'm proving to be!

Thanks for the transfer password but I wouldn't suggest doing any this week. I think it better to see who comes back from International duty fit.

quote:Originally posted by Harvz

Password for this week is MAGIC

Woohoo! I knew I'd had a good week... only problem being that even though my team scored the majority of the goals in the Spurs game, they also let in.

49 for this week though... the CFCnet Superleague high ;)

id="quote">

id="quote">

I can see you are third with me now and my team shipped in so so many goals. 2 of my midfielders didn't even play at all. Interesting times...

Harvz   

Lol.. thanks guys ;) I'd had a horrible return on the last 2 weeks... about time I'd gotten some luck!

Well I have pulled myself out of the basemnet and am slowly working my way up the league.... Watch out Harvz I'm coming to get 'cha! (though that may take a while so make youself a cuppa and relax) ;-)

RXM   
quote:Originally posted by My Blood Is Blue

Guys, I'm in the telegraph one at work. So already have a team, there anyway I can add myself to your league as well do you know?

id="quote">

id="quote">Same goes for me, I'm languishing at the top of my work league and need a bit of a challenge!

quote:Originally posted by RXM
quote:Originally posted by My Blood Is Blue

Guys, I'm in the telegraph one at work. So already have a team, there anyway I can add myself to your league as well do you know?

id="quote">

id="quote">Same goes for me, I'm languishing at the top of my work league and need a bit of a challenge!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Sorry boys, I've just spoken to the Telegraph and they say you can only be in one Super League with each team. You can create a new team and join ours, but obviously you would have a hell of a lot of catching up to do at this stage of the season.

You could always post your points score from time to time and I could tell you where you would stand if you were in the CFCnet league.