• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THANK GOD PARKER IS GONE

62% Canadian Women Have Done It

To all lovers of history and statistics, can any one tell me what 62%of canadian women have done? it a matter of life and death here, my wife is threatening to divorce me unless I tell her by Monday. I am confused about it thats why I have run to the forum where I can get the best results. I will be very grateful and thatnks in advance.

Not quite sure what her point is though TGPIG, if she's asking you to give up drinking then tell her you will do it as soon as you get pregnant.

Daniel   

By the way, why are you happy that Parker left? I think he was a good player or still is but he just didn't had the chance to prove himself really!

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

By the way, why are you happy that Parker left? I think he was a good player or still is but he just didn't had the chance to prove himself really!

id="quote">

id="quote">I pray to god that basole doesn't see this ...

quote:Originally posted by Dan Murphy
quote:Originally posted by Daniel

id="quote">

id="quote">I pray to god that basole doesn't see this ...

id="quote">

id="quote">

Me too. I don't think he will read this topic as he doesn't go to this forum! So it is Basole-free and very safe.

You can say that Redondo is mechanic, Tiago is useless and Gallas/Terry is better than Carvalho and will hear no response from him!

Paradise!