• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 1 Charlton 1 (charlton Win On Penalties)

Harvz   

Chelsea lost to Charlton at Stamford Bridge today after penalties. The score was level at full time at 1:1, and at the end of extra time. Terry and Bent the normal time scorers.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Chelsea - Charlton match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it's deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Flinkers   

Very disappointed but you can't fault the effort. It just wasn't our day. From the Big Blue coverage it sounded like Charlton sat back and hoped for penalties for the last 40 minutes or so.

Spare a thought for Robert Huth everyone, that's got to hurt.

Sir   

Gutted really, SWP messed up the Everton game, and now Huth messes up this game, why did Huth take a pen, I have no idea but I'd love to no, we worked so hard tonight, most boys playing 120 minutes, and now we have a hard tough game against Blackburn on saturday, it's been a bad night, I no a few of you say the CC is not important, but it's still a cup, and when we won it last season, we were all still over the moon about it, gutted :(

It's a shame for Huth as he didn't play badly just made 2 critical errors which cost us the game. Let's be gracious about the loss and move on.

Harbour   

I think I got the penalties thing wrong. good night all. Anyone else listening to 5 live hear the sheer delight in the commentators voices. and absolute rubbish they said

"I dont think charton won tonight, I think football won"