• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flinkers

Clutching At Straws

Flinkers   

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=32...es+are+beatable

He kind of shoots his own argument to pieces with the statement "It wasn't in the 90 minutes, [and] we did draw after extra time...". What he should have said was anyone can beat anyone else on penalties. We have still not 'lost' in 90 minutes.

I think the rest of the Premiership will feel the wrath of that 'defeat' against Charlton. I think Mr Ambrose will be eating his very own words.

quote:Originally posted by Pete Bull

I think the rest of the Premiership will feel the wrath of that 'defeat' against Charlton. I think Mr Ambrose will be eating his very own words.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Let hope so...

quote:Originally posted by Pete Bull

Have faith TBG!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Just remember we are playing Blackburn who will not be playing any football..

They will be giving us Halloween kicks and tricks...

Seems like our main rivals this season are Charlton...

Yes and I truly believe that Chelsea will be out to prove a point and teach everyone a lesson as to what happens when a team tries and messes with us..Charlton and Everton's success will come at a huge cost to whoever we play in the next few weeks..

FEEL THE WRATH!! BURN!! DIE BLACKBURN!! DIE!!

Charlton are so pathetic, every time they beat us their fans celebrate for the whole season! When they beat us 4-2 in 2003 I think it wouldn't have mattered to them if they got relegated that season, and where did this all stem from? From the 'Beach' incident? Losing to us 4-1 that day didn't really affect their season did it? They finished mid-table as usual.

quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

Charlton are so pathetic, every time they beat us their fans celebrate for the whole season! When they beat us 4-2 in 2003 I think it wouldn't have mattered to them if they got relegated that season, and where did this all stem from? From the 'Beach' incident? Losing to us 4-1 that day didn't really affect their season did it? They finished mid-table as usual.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Bit harsh on Charlton, theyre very similar to us 10 years ago when we were always mid table but always had a very loyal support and we celebrated beating the big boys of the day for alot longer than 1 season. Good luck to em, good team, good management and supporters, just dont get to close to us in the leauge.

DP89   

Yeah, the Interview was on SkySportsNews, really contradicted himself lol!