• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Real Betis 1 Chelsea 0

Real Betis beat Chelsea 1-0 in the Champions League tonight.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Betis - Chelsea match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it’s deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

REAL BETIS:1 CHELSEA:0

Goal: Dani

Cech

Ferreira Carvalho Terry Gallas

Essien Makelele Lampard

J.Cole(SWP) Guddy(Drogba) Robben (Duff)

Subs: Cudicini, Huth, SWP, Bridge, Drogba, Geremi and Duff

Horrible game. Lack of obvious chances besides the Gudjohnsen sitter. Stupid Robben is in a lot of trouble for walking off. He acts like he's 12 years old.

Steveo   

that ref was a joke the betis players were a joke dived at every oputunity cr*p game!!

Sir   

I don't know how to explain this game, the ref was a comple idiot, we got 5 bookings, Robben stormed off with the hump, Essien was the most unluckiest man ever, Guddy missed the biggest sitter ever, Drogba nearly had a fight, so did Billy and Lampard, shocking result, shocking performance, Jose will not be happy at all!

frad   

We tried to play football but couldn´t because of a soccer-referee.

Spanish soccer - it may be beautiful to watch it - is a complete disgrace to real football.

The referee was absolutely shocking IMO, he fell for all the Betis 'gamesmanship' and gave them god knows how many free kicks for nothing tackles. We had five players booked tonight but can anyone say they saw a bad tackle in the game?

I'm not making excuses as some of the players were anonymous and we should have beaten them, but the referee certainly played his part. I'm sure Jose will not be happy.