• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Crystal Palace Updates

linton   

Is anyone else really pissed that Duff isn't in the team and not even on the subs bench? I was really looking foward to seeing him play today.

Line up is: Cech, Ferreira, Gallas, Terry, Babayaro, Makelele, Tiago, Lampard, Cole, Kezman and Drogba.

Subs: Carlo, Carvalho, Geremi, Mutu and Eidur

with all due respect to JM but what the hell is going on with Duff?.....how can not even make the bench? if he keeps this nonsense up he will pi$$ of the duffer and provide an excuse for liverpool or manyoo to come sniffing around for the great one...

I'm serioulsy pi$$ed off with the non-selection of the dufer here in ireland(who he managed 90mins for JM!!!)...

ps...expect a 3-0 win! to compensate for the above!

Rialto   

Hopefully, Mourinho has decided that Duff isn't ready to play a competitive London derby. I really hope he regain his fitness soon!

Anyone who knows if Mourinho is going to play Parker soon? Why doesn't he get a chance?

Rialto   

Why hasn't big blue radio over the web started their broadcast. It says that it will start 30 min. before kick-off???

I'm beginning to worry about Duff...surely now is the time to start giving him some action? At least give him 10-15 mins off of the bench. Surely he's a better option than the clearly-not-match-fit Tiago? If Damien doesn't make the squad for Saturday's game against Southampton, there's going to be some serious question marks. Parker is another that deserves inclusion, surely he must've impressed Jose with his form in pre-season?

Good to see Cole and Kezman in the team, and on the face of it at least, the side looks as if Mourinho is planning to take the game to Palace rather than let them come at us.

Rialto   

Once again, anyone know why Big blue web radio hasn't started? Isn't is suppose to start half an hour before kick-off?

Grateful for an answer!