• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICKO

24 Fans Unite!

SLICKO   

Never thought about posting about my favourite show on this forum, but just noticed there's a section where you can post about anything!

So....anyone watch it? I honestly think it's the best show of all time (no joke), anyone agree?

Seen first 3 series, just bought 4, so will watch the first few this weekend....if you post back, no spoilers please!

Jack Bauer's the sort of guy the Mancs need in their midfield methinks!

YES! I have the first 4 series on DVD. So bloody addictive it's untrue.

I also have managed to get hold of the first 4 episodes of series 5. Just need to download DivX...............

I agree Slicko, 24 at its best (Day 1&2&4)has been complusive viewing

I'm please to see Day 5 starts in the Uk soon.

Have to say that the US does produce some consistent high quality aduilt drama, probably the best in the English speaking world at present and for quite sometime. I think the start of which can be dated back to Stephen Boccho`s (?spelling) Hill Streets Blues. He also did Murder One which in a way 24 draws its inspiration from.

Deadwood is also a series I would highly commend, plus the usual suspects.

SLICKO   

iamchelseamad I agree with you about season 3 being the worst (out of the 3 I've seen) - the last half are superb, but the first half seems a rehash of everything else...

season 2 was edge of the seat stuff, other than Kim and that bloody cougar!

Gronks, I've heard season 5 starts off amazingly - a lot of people die straight away allegedly (don't say who if you know!)

Anyone catch Prison Break this week? That's meant to be the next big thing in US - although didn't think first one was THAT great

Not watched the start yet, t'internet connection playing up so haven't downloaded DivX. The mate that gave it to me said (and I quote) 'the first 15 minutes of season 5 is the best and most intense piece of TV I have seen in my life.' Knowing him, I can't wait to see it!

PS I love Elisha Cuthbert. In all the special areas.

Looks good,but I don't have time to watch it myself.Not enough hours in the day.