• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dazz

Peter Osgood Video

Dazz   
quote:Originally posted by Broughy

Whats a torrent?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Up until a few months ago I didn't know, so others may be able to explain this better. I'll try a step by step list though. Before clicking on the link in my original post you need to follow steps 1 and 2.

1) You need a torrent program on your PC such as BitLord http://www.bitlord.com/download.php downloaded onto your PC,

2) You then run through the installation of the program, and open the application BitLord.

3) Click on the link in my first post, the linked screen will ask if you would like to open or save the click on the open button, the file should be about 20kbs

4) Select open, and then go to the BitLord screen (it must already be running) and a dialog box with your selected application will appear.

5) Click on OK and it will start downloading the file.

Like I say I've only used them a couple of months, and others may be able to explain it better, but any queries you have I might be able to answer. I may have forgotten something but I don't think I have, let us know how you get on.

quote:Originally posted by Dazz
quote:Originally posted by Broughy

Whats a torrent?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Up until a few months ago I didn't know, so others may be able to explain this better. I'll try a step by step list though. Before clicking on the link in my original post you need to follow steps 1 and 2.

1) You need a torrent program on your PC such as BitLord http://www.bitlord.com/download.php downloaded onto your PC,

2) You then run through the installation of the program, and open the application BitLord.

3) Click on the link in my first post, the linked screen will ask if you would like to open or save the click on the open button, the file should be about 20kbs

4) Select open, and then go to the BitLord screen (it must already be running) and a dialog box with your selected application will appear.

5) Click on OK and it will start downloading the file.

Like I say I've only used them a couple of months, and others may be able to explain it better, but any queries you have I might be able to answer. I may have forgotten something but I don't think I have, let us know how you get on.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Cheers. Good lecture. Now we know what a torrent is!

kembo   

Ok I've done all that.

I opened the file in windows media player and it said it didn't recognise the extension.

What now?

quote:Originally posted by kembo

Ok I've done all that.

I opened the file in windows media player and it said it didn't recognise the extension.

What now?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Use RealPlayer or RealOnePlayer to play it!

Codger   

Rename the file to .avi and it will work, assuming you have the correct codecs installed.

kembo   

aah divX required. Thanks