• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ove

West Bromwich 1 Chelsea 2

Ove   

Chelsea won 2-1 over West Bromwich at The Hawthorns in the Premiership this evening

Please use this thread for reaction to the West Bromwich - Chelsea match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it’s deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Ove   

WEST BROMWICH: 1 CHELSEA: 2

Goals: Drogba, J. Cole . Kanu

Robben was given a red card

Chelsea:

Cech

Ferreira, Terry, Huth, Gallas

Essien, Makelele, Gudjohnsen (Geremi)

Robben, Drogba (Wright-Phillips), Duff (J. Cole)

Subs: Cudicini, Maniche, J. Cole, Geremi, Wright-Phillips

kearts   

Sounds like a professional performance, no doubt the headlines for tomorrow will all focus on Robbens red, Drogba's dive and Jose pieing Robson off at full time. Not the fact we won with 10 men against a team fighting for survival.

setan16   

I dont really care how we play as long as we win this match .. it is sad though that robeen got sent off [again?] ... now we need to win against barca in nou camp [at least by 2goals offcourse].. it's better to win there with style offcourse but I dont really care ... lets win at nou camp!

SGBlue   

Another laboured win. Cole is king!!!!! Changed the whole complexion when he cames on. Another 6 games to go before the champagne

Codger   

> Sounds like a professional performance

I didn't watch the game - I had a bad feeling about this one - and listened to only a few minutes, but people I've spoken to tell the first half was toilet.

Bring on Barca? Hmmmm.

doober   

Shocking performance, but got the result in the end. I'm happy. But then again we did improve in the 2nd half after Jose most probably had words at half time. Disappointed with no clean sheet, but what can you do I guess?! A win's a win.

Robben was stupid, but deservedly sent off in my opinion. But all in all a professional and efficient performance.