• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ove

Fulham 1 Chelsea 0

Ove   

Chelsea lost to Fulham at Craven Cottage today in the Premiership.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Fulham - Chelsea match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in its deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things

Ove   

FULHAM: 1 CHELSEA: 0

Goals: Boa Morte.

CHELSEA:

Cech

Ferreira, Huth (Carvalho), Terry, Gallas

Essien, Maka, Lampard

SWP (Drogba), Crespo, J Cole (Duff)

Subs: Cudicini, Carvalho, Maniche, Duff, Drogba

Gallas got sent off during injury-time.

frad   

Frustrating performance.

Not because we lost against Fulham for the first time since 1979 but for our attacking style. Without wingers we seem to have no option but to hoof it to Drogba countless times hoping to somehow create a chance.

Apart from that, well it's football and you're always gonna lose the odd game.

Embarrassing behaviour at the end.

Been following the game on the radio and from everyones comments and was just wondering if there are any positives at all to take out of today?

It sounds like the lucky ones are those that didn't get selected to play in todays shambles!!

Gallas Red was deserved, jeez he literally kicked him to the ground. Do you guys think the ban might be longer seeing as he showed the thumbs-down to the crowd?

Karan   

I'm a bit confused on this performance. We really gave it a good shot in the 2nd half. Credit to Fulham, they did defend as if their life depended on it. Gallas' gesture to the fans was not acceptable. There was no need for it.

We need to really forget this performance and concentrate on the FA cup. Its very important to hammer Newcastle or atleast put in a performance of real note.

lzheyi   

I think the man utd fans will be cheering! didn't watch the game but seems that we didn't play well! What the heck is going on? This morning, almost all papers say Jose is leaving and now we lost! I really can't believe.......... Dun understand y he took off Cole and SWP after so early in the games too

SGBlue   

Gallas allowed his frustration to boil over and lost his cool. I don't think it was a serious offence but for the fight he started.

dooder12   

What in god's great goodness just happened?

I missed the match. But how could we not but the ball in the back of the net against a team that lost 5-1 to strikerless Liverpool and 4-0 to 5th placed (albeit resurgent) Arsenal? This is disgraceful. With the attacking options we have on the bench this should be a cake walk. We are 12 points ahead, but another slip up and it could be 9, and then 6, and then 3, and then... What is happening to us? We are conceding and never looking like scoring. Has the press gotten to us?