• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ove

Bolton 0 Chelsea 2

Ove   

Chelsea won 2-0 over Bolton at Reebok Stadium in the Premiership this evening

Please use this thread for reaction to the Bolton - Chelsea match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it’s deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Ove   

BOLTON: 0 CHELSEA: 2

Goals: Drogba or Terry, Lampard

Chelsea:

Cech,

Geremi, Terry, Gallas, Del Horno

Essien, Makelele, Lampard, J Cole (Ferreira)

Crespo (Robben), Drogba (Huth)

Subs: Cudicini, Robben, Ferreira, Wright-Phillips, Huth

Codger   

"I think the game is nicely poised actually, much more like the Chelsea who've got us to the top of the league this season. Could be a game of two halves, like we've seen so many times this season and in the end it will look like a comfortable 2-0 victory."

:-)

dooder12   

Not very entertaining, I was really suprised that Jose decided to put Paulo in place of J.Cole instead of SWP. That doesn't look to good.

3 points, job done. Can't wait to watch the spurs game on Monday before going into the ground.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Good game. Second half we played with confidence, and silenced Bolton. Crespo made a good pass, and Lampard made a good run to score.

Drogba's yellow was laughable. How Campo escaped a yellow was, too. Ben Haim didn't deserve the second yellow. It was a foul, true, but his game was clean mostly.

The title's a sniff away.

Quality stuff, where are all the people that were worried and saying that we weren't going to do it? You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Get in you Chelsea boys!

We love you Chelsea, we do!

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by Grahame Fendle

"I think the game is nicely poised actually, much more like the Chelsea who've got us to the top of the league this season. Could be a game of two halves, like we've seen so many times this season and in the end it will look like a comfortable 2-0 victory."

:-)

id="quote">

id="quote">

didn't you also say Stelios would tear Del Horno to pieces? ;-)

Codger   

I did mate, and I was a little surprised at how crap Bolton were. I thought after the changes they made they were going to at least try. They never. :(