Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duffo The Bear

The Earl Of Cadogan

6,094 posts in this topic

Wow you can't smoke at Stamford Bridge these days so this is way cool. Sucking on a virtual fag as we speak. Hope the members don't vote to get it closed down though.

Joint re-named by popular demand. :)

Are all British grounds now non-smoking? I know you were able to smoke at St James' Park last year but not at Sunderland, although I'm sure you were able to smoke on the concourse there. Hampden is also non-smoking as have Celtic and Rangers. So are all top-flight clubs banning smoking? Think it's pretty fair myself but you should be able to smoke out on the concourses at grounds.

Well you can smoke on here as much as you like. Hence the name of the forum.

Couldn't smoke at Old Trafford but was able to smoke in the bar area at the Millennium Stadium last August. I was able to smoke in the away section at Goodison.

When does the smoking ban come into place in England, surely that will cover all English grounds?

Is this forum the only forum we can smoke in? ; )

quote:Originally posted by robbie16

When does the smoking ban come into place in England, surely that will cover all English grounds?

Is this forum the only forum we can smoke in? ; )

id="quote">

id="quote">

I had a smoke whilest I was in the general sports forum the other day, unsure whether I was breaking any laws.:)

Okay where's the bar? Ah there it is. Okay, I'll have a pint of Strongbow please barman plus whatever Peter, Palm and Robbie are having.

Many thanks Duffo, make mine a White Russian seeing as we're drinking at Chelsea.

quote:Originally posted by robbie16

Many thanks Duffo, make mine a White Russian seeing as we're drinking at Chelsea.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Cheers Robbie.

Very kind of you Duffo, I will partake in a pint of Caffreys, cheers, up the Chelsea.